SLO

• Thread starter Thread starter shar-vell Dan
  • Start date Start date
Sounds killer Bobby!

I may have to re visit the SLO, with a BAD version.
Just when I thought I was out, they PULL me back in!
The improved effects loop is fantastic.
The amp overall sounds clearer to me, or something. I wrestled with the older SLOs and Hot Rod 50s I had. This one just gives me what I want.

Maybe BAD should make a “dime in” channel. Get close then use the dime . To me that is presence

Maybe BAD should make a “dime in” channel. Get close then use the dime . To me that is presence
I will say, the negative feedback knob on the Mezza MZero is super handy for changing the overall feel, brightness and openess of the amp. I'd really like to install one on the SLO

I get(sort of) the comp with the 5150s....after all, Peavey straight copied the SLO. But the Trem? No way. That amp is darker than the C, F Rectos I've had. Cool amp but the C was easily the closest and it was still way darker than the SLOs I've had.
I see what your saying about the Trem, true but I forgot to mention I was using the bogner red xtc pedal on the orange channel in vintage high gain mode. I can't recall the settings but I'll see if I can find a photo of the settings. I take photos of magical combinations when I find something that sounds too good to forget. I'm not saying it was exactly a SLO tone but it had the right feel.

Back