So who do you think that Nozzle Bluesaholick over at HCAF really is?

• Thread starter Thread starter Gainzilla
  • Start date Start date
>|<>QBB<
Digital Jams":449ac said:
>|<>QBB<

Man I have not seen one of those in years, I missed the stamp. The RG 565 I bought is blocked, you should try that because it works pretty well but I am afraid I will pick up bad habits and start palming too hard.

Nah man... it's says licensed by Floyd Rose patents on it. I have one of the first ones on my Carvin Ultra V and it has the Floyd Rose Patent as well.

What pickup is in the bridge anyway? I wish Anderson made zebra pickups!

>|<>QBB<
Robotechnology":18269 said:
>|<>QBB<

Nah man... it's says licensed by Floyd Rose patents on it. I have one of the first ones on my Carvin Ultra V and it has the Floyd Rose Patent as well.

What pickup is in the bridge anyway? I wish Anderson made zebra pickups!

If you mean the one i got, it's a Kent Armstrong pickup. I wasn't sure if i was going to like so i did order an H3. But I'm only playing through the J-Station right now so it's hard to form an opinion on the KA. The H3 in Paiges GMW sounds real nice.

I wonder if MadHatterlad (or whatever his name is) is an alt moniker?

>|<>QBB<
shred-o-holic":fdb7d said:
>|<>QBB<

I don't care if you're a faggot.....actually you made that obvious with your little legend of Zelda leotard boy avatar on HC....Actually I could care less at all....."those" would be some spineless child who hides behind alternate monikers and acting a fool like some tards do.......I was asking if you resembled this.....maybe you just carry two seperate handles per forum......I don't know actually.....

This guy is posting from 2 monikers :D. I won't tell you which ones.

>|<>QBB<
STEEL KAGE":9536f said:
>|<>QBB< Youve got screws loose kid... I think that you buy into this shit a little too much

rofls

You think OAS is buying into it too much?

I'm sorry.

I just can't....

....Contain my laughter.

just waiting to set up a ship date. he was neutered yesterday @4 months old.

How do they ship them? You'd think for a young cat shipping them in one of those little kennel cage things would be pretty traumatic, no?

Not knockin' you at all btw, just specualting. :)

>|<>QBB<
STEEL KAGE":01c7b said:
>|<>QBB< Youve got screws loose kid... I think that you buy into this shit a little too much

Maybe I do have some screws loose, but that doesn't have anything to do with this particular subject.

In this case, the people "buying into this shit" are the ones who follow him around insulting him, telling him they hate him and to leave, and things of that nature.

And of course, people have even been making threads about him to do just that. They sit there bashing him saying to eachother, "LULZ TEH PWNT WE GOT J0O NUB!" but there is no doubt in my mind that he is just laughing his ass off.

Wow.

I can't imagine having a cat without fur. I'm so used to my three retardo cats.

>|<>QBB<
-=MYK=-":11b20 said:
Wow.

I can't imagine having a cat without fur. I'm so used to my three retardo cats.

Man, I didn't want any part of this thread... but yeah Mitch. Isn't it ooky to pet the thing? I would not want a bald cat or dog.

i've never had one so this will be an experiance. his plane ride will be an hour or so. Supposedly, he'll sleep through it. I get my money bac if he dies, so no worries :D.

BruTalZ.

My cats went into a coma when we moved. They didn't do much at all for about 3 days. They just stayed in the box that we took them here with.

That cat kind of frightens me. It looks like some human-cat hybrid thing, like it might just stand up on its two hind legs at any moment and come running at me to get me, screaming that it wants my hair.

Back