Soldano SLO 100 head Mint

• Thread starter Thread starter Johnny5
  • Start date Start date
I'm just now seeing this today. I got lucky last night. I sent him money for the SLO, but PayPal canceled the transaction on his end and refunded me everything. I stopped all communication with him at that point. Then, my dad fell in the bathroom... He has Stage 4 lung cancer and isn't eating.

I'm just now seeing this today. I got lucky last night. I sent him money for the SLO, but PayPal canceled the transaction on his end and refunded me everything. I stopped all communication with him at that point. Then, my dad fell in the bathroom... He has Stage 4 lung cancer and isn't eating.
Sorry to hear about your dad man. Glad to hear this transaction didn't go through

And this is why pushing “sold item posts” is good. It’s a constant reminder that trolls live in our midst. The pictures, description, vernacular etc help the future for this group and keeping eachother safe. There should be a sticky for attempted scammed gear as well as “scammer names”. Hall of gear shame.

Crazy. I thought this John guy was pretty cool feller. 🤷

Sorry to hear about your dad @Dale B - best of luck.

So sorry to hear this. I lost my dad to lung cancer 5 years ago. FUCK CANCER

this guy obviously hacked / hijacked the old account,
The original Johnny disappeared for almost 15 years and suddenly comes back with one word posts to get to 50…🙄

Keep your eyes wide open, the scammers are now using anything & everything they can think of.

IMG_7483.jpeg

Ha. And just like that @Monkey Man willed it into existence. Well. I am going to put my helmet back on for the day.
All-good bro'. :LOL:

I've only just now cleaned up the Scam Alert sticky so there's only relevant, ongoing stuff in there. 75% of posts removed. Should serve as the real-time reporting / discussion resource it was intended to in the first place.

Back