SOLDSeymour Duncan Jazz , RTM

• Thread starter Thread starter hammered
  • Start date Start date
hammered
hammered
SOLDSeymour Duncan RTM , this is the custom shop version . Excellent condition , trempaced , no logo . Comes with original box. $120 shipped , pp in the CONUS . No trades please

SOLDSeymour Duncan RTM , production version that started up last year. Excellent condition , tremspaced. Comes with original box $100 shipped , pp in the CONUS . No trades please

SOLDSeymour Duncan Jazz neck version. I removed the logo , If you look at the pickup upclose it is noticeable the discoloration where the logo was . Comes with original box. $60 shipped pp in the CONUS. No trades please

Last edited:
I might be interested. Is the dimension between the bottom of the tang and the bottom of the magnet the same on the two RTM‘s? Can you tell me what that dimension is please? Thank you.

I might be interested. Is the dimension between the bottom of the tang and the bottom of the magnet the same on the two RTM‘s? Can you tell me what that dimension is please? Thank you.

I messaged him hours ago that I'll take the CS RTM but no word back yet

Not sure tbh but I would assume they would be

Back