tales from the big house.....

• Thread starter Thread starter JackBootedThug
  • Start date Start date
#2 the saga of ChumChum.....
chumchum was a homosexual predator. chumchum was also a bodybuilder. all natural...with freak genetics. chumchum had a game he played with the fish off the bus...a fish is a new inmate in case you were wondering. usually a fish would hit the rec yard and see this freak out there doing the navy seal work out or whatever(no free weights at this joint) and be like DAMN! this dude's a monster. LOL...if they only knew. Anyway they would sheepishly introduce themselves and be like "can I train with you big homie?" chumchum would smile and say"hellz yeah little homie....let's work!" and so it began. chumchum would take the fish under his massive wing and proceed to work the cowboy mule shit out of them....hard and long...no pun intended....then when they were finished and boderline cramping up and having spasms....exhausted and could barely walk....and no way that they could defend themselves.....chumchum would follow them into the bathroom or force them into a mop closet and rape them repeatedly. Finally chumchum did this to the wrong one and got a softball bat to the head.....somehow he survived to take some culo pinocha from some other fish at another institution another day.....so be careful who you workout with on the yard.....you never know if it's chumchum.....

chumchum was a homosexual predator. chumchum was also a bodybuilder. all natural...with freak genetics. chumchum had a game he played with the fish off the bus...a fish is a new inmate in case you were wondering. usually a fish would hit the rec yard and see this freak out there doing the navy seal work out or whatever(no free weights at this joint) and be like DAMN! this dude's a monster. LOL...if they only knew. Anyway they would sheepishly introduce themselves and be like "can I train with you big homie?" chumchum would smile and say"hellz yeah little homie....let's work!" and so it began. chumchum would take the fish under his massive wing and proceed to work the cowboy mule shit out of them....hard and long...no pun intended....then when they were finished and boderline cramping up and having spasms....exhausted and could barely walk....and no way that they could defend themselves.....chumchum would follow them into the bathroom or force them into a mop closet and rape them repeatedly. Finally chumchum did this to the wrong one and got a softball bat to the head.....somehow he survived to take some culo pinocha from some other fish at another institution another day.....so be careful who you workout with on the yard.....you never know if it's chumchum.....
Sweet and real! Like it!

Subscribed to this thread.. I bet you could write a book with all the stories you have.

Subscribed to this thread.. I bet you could write a book with all the stories you have.
I kinda could really. I don't think about this shit because I worked it for over 22 years. I'll give you guys some good ones...

Moral of the story , be very wary around homosexuals who seem overly friendly especially guys named chumchum .

I kinda could really. I don't think about this shit because I worked it for over 22 years. I'll give you guys some good ones...
You were a corrections officer or you got caught cutting those tags off bedroom mattresses that say "do not remove"?

How Dare You!.gif

How’d they get a hold of a “softball bat”?
Inmates are allowed to play softball. It’s actually a big deal in there. After he took the bat to the head they were cabled and locked. They could still use one but it had a metal cable secured by a lock into a metal eyelet in about three cubic feet of concrete.

Inmates are allowed to play softball. It’s actually a big deal in there. After he took the bat to the head they were cabled and locked. They could still use one but it had a metal cable secured by a lock into a metal eyelet in about three cubic feet of concrete.
It takes me an hour and a half to watch 60 Minutes, but I’m pretty sure access to a bat in prison won’t go so well. Still, prison rules softball probably has a better turn out than the arts & crafts class.

:gethim:

You got me. I’m the tag bandit.
Fair enough. I'll be enjoying the thread as there is one or two youtube prison story channel guys I like to listen to now and again. Jay Williams Let's Live Life is my favorite.

Back