That 900lb gorilla keeps showing up.

• Thread starter Thread starter psychodave
  • Start date Start date
It's not the point. Did it put him on oxygen? Did his lungs get fibrosis?
I have videos of the president and head of the FDA and Fauci say that once you get a shot you won’t get or transmit Covid. The 2nd clown had had FIVE vaccinations and still got it. 🤣🤣

I had covid twice and took ivermectin and was fine within 24 hours. Zero vaccinations. 🤷

The real question is why are they letting us know he has covid when he's been vaccinated for covid 🤔

It's not the point. Did it put him on oxygen? Did his lungs get fibrosis?
Did the guy without the vaccination need oxygen, get fibrosis? Did the guy without the vaccination get myocarditis, clots, dead?

Sounds like you’ve bought the sales pitch, empirical evidence be damned…

I have videos of the president and head of the FDA and Fauci say that once you get a shot you won’t get or transmit Covid. The 2nd clown had had FIVE vaccinations and still got it. 🤣🤣

I had covid twice and took ivermectin and was fine within 24 hours. Zero vaccinations. 🤷
I don't care - I'm not from your country so I don't listen to your dickheads or your deadshit politicians. Politicising medicine like you politicise everything else. Suckers.

Last edited:
Did the guy without the vaccination need oxygen, get fibrosis? Did the guy without the vaccination get myocarditis, clots, dead?

Sounds like you’ve bought the sales pitch, empirical evidence be damned…
rate of serious disease from COVID for the unvaccinated > rate of serious side effects.

It's to distract you from Sam Ash closing all their stores.

:coffee:

iu

I don't care - I'm not from your country so I don't listen to your dickheads or your deadshit politicians. Politicising medicine like you politicise everything else. Suckers.
What shit hole, third world country are you from?

Sounds incredible… what country? I’d like to do some research.
Australia. And honestly, he's right. Australia, Canada and New Zealand have higher standards of living and beat the US in many metrics.

I wonder how many liver transplants that bozo has gone through.

Back