The absolute pinnacle of tone...

• Thread starter Thread starter JohnnyGtar
  • Start date Start date

you can’t fake that degree of incompetence

laugh now thats a good one gif.gif

Best tone I've ever heard. You all need a new hearing aid, ya ole farts. Don't be like TGP, Telecaster forums or the PRS forumites....

Yeah, that's right.. I said what every non-reading member wants to. Don't forget to take your daily estrogen pills!

The irony is that Corey has more money than anyone who makes fun of him. Imagine, being the laughing stock of all the internetz keyboard warriors and working musicians but getting your own signature gear, worldwide tours and record deal....

Give the man a break, he's earned more than all you preposterous lowlifes!!!

The irony is that Corey has more money than anyone who makes fun of him. Imagine, being the laughing stock of all the internetz keyboard warriors and working musicians but getting your own signature gear, worldwide tours and record deal....

Would you really trade who you are to be a Corey Feldman with a few bucks? He's gonna need more money for me to make that deal, lol

...and a disco ball.
And here's where I totally out myself.

I swear to you I bought several yards of that material his jacket and pants are made of like 6 months ago off Etsy. I still have no idea for what I was gonna use it for, but it was too hilarious to pass up. A bro of mine who also used Kamn to get one of his Paul Stanley iceman guitars mirrored a few years ago sent me a link to this material and I jumped on it for shits and giggles.

I would bet that CF is like Tara Reid. A name alone. No worth other than a brand. These people rise in public eye; they believe their own hype, then fall hard and stack up like dog shit. Not many keep their wealth over time. Human idolization is maybe the worst poison for us. I’d rather be a nameless wealthy dude.

I would bet that CF is like Tara Reid. A name alone. No worth other than a brand. These people rise in public eye; they believe their own hype, then fall hard and stack up like dog shit. Not many keep their wealth over time. Human idolization is maybe the worst poison for us. I’d rather be a nameless wealthy dude.
Tara Reid is smoking hot though, even more so in the late 90s and early 00's!!

“Was”. After her alcohol infusion and bologna pony days she looked like she was constantly walking the walk of shame
Looks like she's beginning to bounce back though, she doesn't look too bad in this interview, which is from 11 months ago:

Her sobering seems to be off and on. Like her speech seems to be okay one interview and not the next kinda thing.

Looks like she's beginning to bounce back though, she doesn't look too bad in this interview, which is from 11 months ago:

Her sobering seems to be off and on. Like her speech seems to be okay one interview and not the next kinda thing.

Well I’d say she is recognizable now. I concur with you.

Back