THE FORMER/CURRENT TGP MEMBERS SECRET FARCE THREAD.

• Thread starter Thread starter ShitSquatch
  • Start date Start date
You seen season II of Fargo? :ROFLMAO:

Nick-Offerman-Fargo-Jacket.jpg
Or Gilmore Girls

1679934149361.gif

The “pigman” did not chastise you at all, it was a conversation that you started and then you went off in typical fashion because you didn’t like the questions. You could’ve just answered the questions and moved on. But no, you started the name calling and as usual breaking the don’t be a dick rule and all that.
And of course you also know that you always have to get the last word In. As you continued to do after the fact in the new thread and others.
Sincerely not sorry,
SSF
I liked you on TGP but this is sorta weird man

Like come on over and join in some trolling that's rad but you really hate squatch? I don't get it

I liked you on TGP but this is sorta weird man

Like come on over and join in some trolling that's rad but you really hate squatch? I don't get it
That’s okay, you’ll get over it or not.

Not trolling at all, plenty people know who I am here and Ftr I don’t hate Squat, I don’t believe in hate or using the word. Having said that, I don’t care for him. The feeling is mutual I’m pretty sure. I’m also sure you’ve probably read some of what he has said about me and to me next door and here recently.
Like his clever (in his mind) “FYou” s veiled as typos for the mods.

Contrary to what you may believe a lot of the people here who have been banned on Tgp have been reported by Shitsquat.
He has reported me more than a couple times.

There isn’t any reason to pretend that would be me being a fraud.
I’ve always been civil with him unlike him to me. I also don’t try to drudge up support or friends to be on my side like he does, I don’t particularly care who does or doesn’t like him. If my feelings towards someone affects how you feel about me , so be it.

I thought that there’s a lot more freedom here to let things be out in the open?

Last edited:
That’s okay, you’ll get over it or not.

Not trolling at all, plenty people know who I am here and Ftr I don’t hate Squat, I don’t believe in hate or using the word. Having said that, I don’t care for him. The feeling is mutual I’m pretty sure. I’m also sure you’ve probably read some of what he has said about me and to me next door and here recently.
Like his clever (in his mind) “FYou” s veiled as typos for the mods.

Contrary to what you may believe a lot of the people here who have been banned on Tgp have been reported by Shitsquat.
He has reported me more than a couple times.

There isn’t any reason to pretend that would be being a fake.
I’ve always been civil with him unlike him to me. I also don’t try to drudge up support or friends to be on my side like he does, I don’t particularly care who does or doesn’t like him. If my feelings towards someone affects how you feel about me , so be it.

I thought that there’s a lot more freedom here to let things be out in the open?
I'm not trying to shit on you either man just confused about the squatch hate tbh

He's always been solid in my books and either I've missed something along the way or i dunno

it does suck seeing the old pubfam all split up

I'm not trying to shit on you either man just confused about the squatch hate tbh

He's always been solid in my books and either I've missed something along the way or i dunno

it does suck seeing the old pubfam all split up
In my humble opinion you’ve missed something.
But again I’m not trying change anyone else’s opinion about him or convince anyone to back my play.
I just call it like I see it.

Back