The good ship OTC is sinking…

• Thread starter Thread starter Clig Herdunkachuk
  • Start date Start date

Should we?

• Do what must be done, save the ship!

• Screw it, let her Sink!

Results are only viewable after voting.
If heads must roll, maybe that needs to happen....
I personally can live without it, but I know others that will have a really hard time.

That said, I'm sure there are plenty of other gear forums out there where folks are allowed to express themselves freely

:dunno:

I personally can live without it, but I know others that will have a really hard time.

That said, I'm sure there are plenty of other gear forums out there where folks are allowed to express themselves freely

:dunno:
I don't want to see OTC go away, but if it does, I don't think it's going to be a choice. It will probably just happen, if I had to guess.

As far as other gear forums where people are allowed to express themselves freely, I have to say this is one the most "free" message boards I have been on...especially gear forums.

I'm posting this again if others missed my original.

"Okay....I'm being utterly serious............I have missed the point..............honestly I have.

This is NOT being argumentative........I honestly have missed what others are saying.

If this section is all for free speech it sure has the walls closing in and why?

It's a sub forum with a message of don't complain if you enter.

Tit for tat? Isn't this what ALL people do when they don't agree? It's on every public message board there is.

Attacks? Well, everyone here is thick skinned and knows what the play is. Those who didn't like it left.............like anywhere else.
The entry says abandon all hope.

Does the OTC hurt RT?...........No, not at all as it's been defined by its tenure to date............all who don't like it ....they stay out.

You can't please everyone so why even try as you're on a thrashing to nowhere.

Okay, what have I missed?"

Brigadier General response here:

Does anyone know how to get that guitar tone in the Jason Aldean video ?

:unsure:
I'm not a country music fan per say but I heard today his song (probably that one posted last night) is now #1 on iTunes (is that right)?

Reactions: ccn

Back