The GOP's attempt to stop voters under 25 years of age ....

• Thread starter Thread starter Diary of a Axeman
  • Start date Start date
Fagboy , your mom and grandma say it's time to take you to your safe space.
Cmon brainiac. Come back at me with something more than a 3rd grade insult.

Oh, you can't. Hahahahaha. Stupid mother fucker.

Citizen landowner = voting right

U.S. Citizen? - check.
Resident of my state? - check.
Over 18 years old? - check.
Registered in my state? - check.
Not a felon? - check.

I'm good too!
:cheers:

Psssst, it's not the 18th century any more......

Reactions: rsm
Jackov Russian Bear, Putin's people are going to more attempts on his Life ..... pretty soon the Russian Oligarchs will infiltrate Putin's security and he will go down faster than 5 Rubel St. Petersburg whore trying to earn 200 Rubels

Ha ha ha ha ha , I can't stop laughing . You know you really really really got under the skin of these leftist asswipe's when they post non stop telling you to "Come at them" ha ha ha ha ha

This is so great ha ha ha

A lot of people were okay with slavery back then. It's really interesting to study the slave trade and the way it was sickeningly faciliated in this country, and how history has been re-written to take blame off of many involved.

U.S. history in general is fascinating. Born and grew up in a small town in Mass, north of Boston on the NH border.
Probably was forced to learn more early US stuff in grade school than most kids in other parts of the US just cause of that.
Plymouth Rock, Paul Revere, North Church, Pilgrims, etc. were all in our back yard.

Anyway, fascinating stuff. I'm obviously being pretty ridiculous with RSM to counter what's a silly argument to begin with.

🤡Donnie B + Donnie B 🤡

…‘When one Donnie B just can’t cut it’

They have definitely alienated young people with their tactics. This one won't pass, but talk about alienation. When I was a teenager getting to voting age, I didn't really care about politics. Now, young people are way more passionate about it. If I were a party lead, I'd be doing everything to cater to them.
That's why they brain washed the Jerry Springer/ Trailer Trash element of the GOP .... THEY TRIGGERED THEIR WHITE SUPREMACY/ WHITE PRIVILAGE button and they got some token minority ( Uncle Clearance Thomas) to do their dirty work , like that self-loathing Hispanic Male in Texas to kill his fellow Hispanics .....
Talk about harnessing self loathing, low self Esteem and low self worth for MAGA ( The AmeriKKKan Nazi party ) .

U.S. history in general is fascinating. Born and grew up in a small town in Mass, north of Boston on the NH border.
Probably was forced to learn more early US stuff in grade school than most kids in other parts of the US just cause of that.
Plymouth Rock, Paul Revere, North Church, Pilgrims, etc. were all in our back yard.

Anyway, fascinating stuff. I'm obviously being pretty ridiculous with RSM to counter what's a silly argument to begin with.
Sometimes the truth of our countries history isn't easy to accept. It's even harder when some want to supress the real truth. But the truth is the truth, no matter how inconvienent it might be. If one wants to view themselves as a purveyor of such, these uncomfortable truths must be addressed. Then, that person or persons should have no fear of standing up for what is right...if he or she knows it to be an absolute.

You seem angry, bro.

I hit a nerve ?

:ROFLMAO:
Ha. The nerve that was hit was yours.

You know everything I said was dead on target.

And I think you deserve all the misery that you have in your life. I enjoy watching you stew in your own shit. I am having fun here.

Ha. The nerve that was hit was yours.

You know everything I said was dead on target.

And I think you deserve all the misery that you have in your life. I enjoy watching you stew in your own shit. I am having fun here.
You're grasping at straws, like an angry homosexual man who didn't get his $20 after swallowing the black jizz.

You're grasping at straws, like an angry homosexual man who didn't get his $20 after swallowing the black jizz.

A picture of Bagel boy .

5b3c75828275a.png

Sometimes the truth of our countries history isn't easy to accept.

Taking a history detour for a moment, you ever been to the North End in Boston?
Historic for so many reasons but more recently for the amazing Italian cuisine.
Lots of immigrants settled in the area.

Took my wife in once for our anniversary and ended up in an old home converted
into a super intimate restaurant. You were basically served a meal while sitting in
someone's dining room.

I'm old and very few meals stick out over decades as other-worldly.
This sort of area.

Boston_-_North_End_(48718567143).jpg

Last edited:
Ha ha ha ha ha , I can't stop laughing . You know you really really really got under the skin of these leftist asswipe's when they post non stop telling you to "Come at them" ha ha ha ha ha

This is so great ha ha ha
All this coming from a guy that is denying supporting Trump ,( so Confederate/ so Judas ) and guy that plays the " Poor little White me " card , pushes the Race Replacement lie and that the Dems are going to cancel the Mid Term Election .... you got owned over and over .... folded up like lawn chair .... over and over .

Pure incellic loser .....

All this coming from a guy that is denying supporting Trump ,( so Confederate/ so Judas ) and guy that plays the " Poor little White me " card , pushes the Race Replacement lie and that the Dems are going to cancel the Mid Term Election .... you got owned over and over .... folded up like lawn chair .... over and over .

Pure incellic loser .....
Man , I'm on a roll . Look at how outraged ass murderer is ha ha ha ha ha

Not outraged .... just laughing at you
🤣🖕

Man, life is hard , being an Incellic Social Leper .... isn't it CCN ?
Did the Mid Terms get canceled, CNN ?

Back