THE GREAT RESET AND WEF LUNATICS .

• Thread starter Thread starter ccn
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Republican outrage is merely performative to quell the masses meanwhile nothing tangible to stop the destruction is undertaken........
You should storm the Capitol or something and do something about it.

You probably think calling PLX " Worm" bothers him don't you ?

Grow up for God's sakes .
I don't give a shit if it bothers him or not. I like doing it, Chicken Little.

Anyone who doesn't have the sack to hang out here without crying to the mods all the time really is a worm.

Grownups ha ha ha ha ha

I forgot to ask you , how many genders do you figure are currently walking the planet ?
Dude, you don't even acknowledge that the words gender and sex have different definitions. Until you learn the meanings of words I can't debate you using those words.

Dude, you don't even acknowledge that the words gender and sex have different definitions. Until you learn the meanings of words I can't debate you using those words.
Same thing bud until the leftists changed the definitions . All forms in the past before libtards took over had the question Sex/Gender and there was always only two answers . Male and female

Same thing bud until the leftists changed the definitions . All forms in the past before libtards took over had the question Sex/Gender and there was always only two answers . Male and female
How long did the confusion last after you found out your parents were siblings? Are they still together? Is it awkward?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back