THE GREAT RESET AND WEF LUNATICS .

• Thread starter Thread starter ccn
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
This OTC section is going to be filled with " WTF , why can't I leave my house or drive my car anywhere " and our side is just going to say we told you it was coming and you said it was a conspiracy theory .
I want to go on record right now and say that it’s a conspiracy theory and that you’re a gullible moron who has no life outside of your obsession with provable rightwing malarkey.

Despite the WEF saying out loud that you will OWN NOTHING and be happy libtards still don't believe it LOL. The mainstream media says don't believe what you hear with your own ears or see with your own eyes believe us and they do every time it's hysterical .

All I know is I'm going to LOVE LOVE LOVE tearing all these liberals a new A HOLE when Biden and crew implement what the WEF has demanded of him.

It will prove EVERYTHING our side has been saying has been 100% true all along . I have a feeling that will be the time you won't see any of these leftists on RT anymore . They will all disappear because it will be nothing but our side bringing up all the pasts posts proving everything we said was 100% correct all along ha ha ha .

YOU ARE A MENTAL CASE. DO NOT OPERATE HEAVY MACHINERY.

I view you on the same level as our beloved Stripped anus . You see there are others on here who will never admit to the truth but they know what the real truth is and what's coming . You aren't one of those people, you aren't even remotely close to having a clue which puts you in the "Dumbest of the dumb " category .

I view you on the same level as our beloved Stripped anus . You see there are others on here who will never admit to the truth but they know what the real truth is and what's coming . You aren't one of those people, you aren't even remotely close to having a clue which puts you in the "Dumbest of the dumb " category .

Why would I pay attention to your reply? I already acknowledged that you are mental.

DBf1d1fXcAUGPUT.jpg

All I know is I'm going to LOVE LOVE LOVE tearing all these liberals a new A HOLE when Biden and crew implement what the WEF has demanded of him.

It will prove EVERYTHING our side has been saying has been 100% true all along . I have a feeling that will be the time you won't see any of these leftists on RT anymore . They will all disappear because it will be nothing but our side bringing up all the pasts posts proving everything we said was 100% correct all along ha ha ha .
Is electroshock therapy legal in your backwater state?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back