The guitar world is now...EDIT...seems this is a good guitar

:|::QBB:
Greazygeo":94f06 said:
:|::QBB:If you ve seen the Dean Hardtail, Time Capsule stuff, Mustain sig etc, you've seen his work. He does all that stuff.

He has his own line of stuff too.

I can't knock Deans but I still can't get into the fact they are sold on musicYo :confused:

Gibson farmed out superstrats in the 80s and they are still trying :lol:

Greazygeo":ca1fc said:
:|::QBB:If you ve seen the Dean Hardtail, Time Capsule stuff, Mustain sig etc, you've seen his work. He does all that stuff.

He has his own line of stuff too.

Does this guy have a name? I'd like to check out some of his other work.

I got mine! But it is an 86! Not a overpriced 85 reissue. a normal 85 reissue is around $1K, so basically...you are paying $7-800 for the paint.....

Digital Jams":38f17 said:

Thanks for the info George, cool stuff.
A friend of mine plays Hill guitars and told me about him building those Kramers. He showed me a pic of the Mustain Dean before they were finished too. He didn't say who he was making them for at the time though.

I guess Jon Hill used to work in teh Dean Custom shop before opening his shop in Cleveland.

SgtThump":5ac38 said:
Ahhh... I hear Hill does great work. I know Billy Morris (used to be in Warrant) uses them and he had nothing but great things to say about them. That guy's in Cleveland, right?

I had no idea he made these guitars for other companies.

Chris
You would be surprised at some of the companies he builds for....

The thing I cant get past is that the originals didnt cost that much, I had an orginal Kramer Baretta I bought brand new, for $1029........

Juggernaut":91308 said:
The thing I cant get past is that the originals didnt cost that much, I had an orginal Kramer Baretta I bought brand new, for $1029........
Probably alot of years ago though right?

Juggernaut":ff4de said:

Put together in New Jersey with ESP parts and 1 1/2 inches of poly spray :lol:

One thing about those 80s Kramers, you could slam the action on those guitars like no other....just did not have much tone.

Back