the narrative is starting to crumble...

• Thread starter Thread starter crwnedblasphemy
  • Start date Start date
You fuckas are on fire this afternoon. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Keep up the good work but don't really hate on your brother. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

WGAF":21h94ve5 said:

Keep up the good work but don't really hate on your brother. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I'm going create an AI bot of myself, pissing off Krull is taking up too much of my time :lol: :LOL:

CNutz":1d3uhnk4 said:
I see a gay :emofag: :emofag: Krull rabbit hole opening. You're trying to lead me into it. I said Sweden did do shutdowns, I proved it. Now you're pissed :LOL: :LOL:
Perhaps your buddy WGAF will get in that hole with you.

?

Last edited:
Krull":1zzfdtix said:
CNutz":1zzfdtix said:
WGAF":1zzfdtix said:

I'm going create an AI bot of myself, pissing off Krull is taking up too much of my time :lol: :LOL:

I wouldn't be surprised if I'm not arguing with a bot right now. I'm sure Siteclown is a bot.

I'm going to create an AI Krull clone of you too. It'll be the first time a Krull had intelligence.

With your permission of course.

Krull":3v3wy60w said:
Be care, unleashing a Krull bot would wreck havoc on the libtard population. One of which the world has never seen before. :hys:

Ok perfect, your GayKrullBot can take out the libs, and my NutzBot will take out the Trumptards. WIN WIN, however the NutzBot will ultimately take out the KrullBot since KrullBot is a Trumptard too. Probably break the internet along the way.

Krull":x4u14gam said:
CNutz":x4u14gam said:
Krull":x4u14gam said:
Be care, unleashing a Krull bot would wreck havoc on the libtard population. One of which the world has never seen before. :hys:

Ok perfect, your GayKrullBot can take out the libs, and my NutzBot will take out the Trumptards. WIN WIN, however the NutzBot will ultimately take out the KrullBot since KrullBot is a Trumptard too. Probably break the internet along the way.

Cool. I look forward to it. In reality we all know what happens. Cuntnutz gets owned by Krull everytime. Nice try justifying high school closures as a reason for Sweden's great sucesss with covid-19... :hys:

:lol: :LOL: A 5 year old could read this thread and clearly see the only person you owned is yourself. :hys:

Back