The new Beatles song..

• Thread starter Thread starter midnightlaundry
  • Start date Start date
midnightlaundry
midnightlaundry
Posthumously released with the help of fake AI tech.. The new tune is a sappy rag that smells like ass.. Yeah, why would they come out with an upbeat tune like Love Me Do.??

Comment??

It’s cool .great video . Very interesting

It speaks to the immense talent those guys had.. covering all these various genre's before anyone caught up with similar material years or decades later.

Recording gear of the time couldn’t keep up with them, wonder what they would have done if they lasted maybe five more years when huge boards became a thing

Recording gear of the time couldn’t keep up with them, wonder what they would have done if they lasted maybe five more years when huge boards became a thing
Even in the late '60s the studios they were using were out of date compared to studios in LA and NYC.

Bend over and spread for Cyberdyne Systems..

t.jpg

i think i welcome AI fake music :dunno::ROFLMAO: id love to tell the generator "make a collab of the beatles and steppenwolf in 1968" or whatever random combo i can come up with and see what it pumps out.

It's killer, I watched a trailer last night when they went through the old demos at Jeff Lynn's studio. This was all pro and Lennon would have see it that way too. The last track had separation issues that could not be fixed in the past. Now it's finalized, the harmonies and songwriting are outstanding and in this instance AI made it possible but I don't give it any credit for the human part of the process.

Last edited:
i think i welcome AI fake music :dunno::ROFLMAO: id love to tell the generator "make a collab of the beatles and steppenwolf in 1968" or whatever random combo i can come up with and see what it pumps out.
But would you pay for it?

All they did was separate the vocals and piano so they could use the vocal track as the basis of the recording. That’s not weird at all
If they did that, what AI was used? There has been programs to separate instruments for years.

If they did that, what AI was used? There has been programs to separate instruments for years.
I don’t think there was . It was just way advanced . In 95 when they tried it they could not get good separation between the vocals and piano . Now it was good enough . I don’t see any AI .

But would you pay for it?

I would, I can’t be like you guys who won’t even download Spotify and still torture yourself’s listening to Sirius, if Spotify or whoever comes up with that generator I’m picturing and my bill goes from $10 to $13, I’m cool lol

There was no deepfake tech used on this - that's really John singing, from an old cassette demo tape.

As mentioned, the remaining Beatles tried to salvage this in the 90s, when they did the same thing for Free As A Bird.
George's guitar parts were recorded at that time - it's really him playing too, not a fake.
Eventually they decided to give up on Now And Then since the original vocal was just too degraded.

I'm glad the technology has improved enough that a usable vocal track could finally be salvaged.
Reclaimed - not reconstructed.

Back