The new Beatles song..

• Thread starter Thread starter midnightlaundry
  • Start date Start date
Sounds very Georgy to me.

It was surely destined go to #1 worldwide you'd think even if it were an unquestionably-shitty song.

I like the song. I don't care how it was done.

Sounds like it belonged on Yesterday and Today’s album. I like anything Beatles unless yoko is singing.
At a recent show, my drummer said let’s play an early Beatles song. Hard days night was the tune; Bitches got up and danced. I almost swallowed my cigar… would have never guessed.

Not that into luv Lennons voice but will still make the bus in second flat after I comb my hair whaaat I now shave my head if u know what I mean.Ya gotta listen to the full catalog to understand before judgement .

They're playing it like every hour on the radio around here (who the hell still listens to the radio?) And I'm already sick of it. At first I was thinking that it's not bad. Now I think it's pretty lame and way too maudlin. Don't care if I never hear it again.

They're playing it like every hour on the radio around here (who the hell still listens to the radio?) And I'm already sick of it. At first I was thinking that it's not bad. Now I think it's pretty lame and way too maudlin. Don't care if I never hear it again.

old people always talk about how the world basically stopped to listen on the day of a new beatles record back then, i thought it was fun to sit down and sort of experience that, but yeah its not making my favorite beatles song list lol

The fact that they only used AI to separate the vocals from the piano probably won’t matter much. People hear “AI” and immediately think the entire song is nothing but a deepfake along the lines of those videos of Biden, Trump, and Obama playing Call of Duty together over voice chat.

Last edited:
I grew up with and LOVED The Beatles, this new thing sucks. It's almost as bad as the earlier stuff they did after John Lennon died using his old cassette tapes and out of tune singing. Truly bad all around.....

Back