The True Face of MAGA ....

• Thread starter Thread starter Diary of a Axeman
  • Start date Start date
What's so funny, California didn't get Federal Monies to finish the High Speed Rail ..... HAHA .... We don't need it, we're the 5th biggest economy on Earth , by September, California will be the biggest economy on Earth .

The MAGA mentor State , Russia .... California is 16 times more wealthier and we still support those Freeloading Red States.

Red States are freeloading losers midgets with a chip on their shoulder.
"16 times more wealthier" (sic) - that money is not going to English fluency I take it.
(Not to mention the not-sociopathic-at-all kidnap note odd capitalizations LOL)

Another MAGA election denier,
Another guilty verdict.

https://www.newspressnow.com/news/n...cle_af2c1c37-e80e-5e1c-b39d-2c32e892b883.html

220907212459-tina-peters-file-062822.jpg

Back in my 20's, I let this hot gal, that I was with for a coupleof years, move in with me.

As soon as she did, she quit her job, only watched TV all day in the same spot on the couch
.... wouldn't even, do dishes, didn't even do her own laundry .....after a few months, I gave her the boot .... I swear, we were not even married nor with children .... she said that ,she would get me for alimony, child support and take half of every thing..... just like MAGA Red State .... she wanted a whole lot of everything ....FOR NOTHING .

Probably her first time dealing with someone far crazier than herself.

Screenshot_20230302-100840_Firefox.jpg

She wasn’t a MAGA red state gold digger, just your common ‘ho.

The peanut gallery maggot regulars on this forum serve up the weakest weaksause. The same five clown pictures over and over and again. That’s all they have because they have no reasonable argument.

They busted a guy up in San Jose with connections to various White Supremacy Groups ( Q anon, Proud Boys) , he was manufacturing Meth to finance his terrorist activities and making explosives for his Trump Terrorist buddies .

He is MAGA and pro Putin.
He has been link to blowing up power transformers.
I know someone in his neighborhood .
This bust, is going to uproot many MAGA terrorists activities, especially in California .

A MAGA Bomber caught .....they're catching on, and they're snitching.

Another MAGA Bomber caught.
I wonder if the guy down my street snitched this other MAGA.

Seems like Fox News is finally realizing .... Defamation isn't protected by the Constitution.
Rupert is throwing Hannity, Ingram and Carlson under the bus .....

Keep grasping for straws asshole, lol.
Feds are being tight lipped .... MAGA Terrorists are switching each other off.

The guy down my street, was a total MAGA, and I'm sure the Feds got pictures of his "guests" that would frequent his house .
Plus, his wife told my Wife, that he's cutting a deal .... I posted the results of his " deals " that he cut with the Feds ..... let the switching begin ..... it's already begun 🇺🇲🤣👍

Feds are being tight lipped .... MAGA Terrorists are switching each other off.

The guy down my street, was a total MAGA, and I'm sure the Feds got pictures of his "guests" that would frequent his house .
Plus, his wife told my Wife, that he's cutting a deal .... I posted the results of his " deals " that he cut with the Feds ..... let the switching begin ..... it's already begun 🇺🇲🤣👍
You sound as dumb as that Charveldan asshole.

Back