The UN is terrified of Trump because he is America First.

• Thread starter Thread starter psychodave
  • Start date Start date
America First except for Israel.

My neighbor falls for the "anti-semitic" line every time but when I bring up the fact that 70 percent of jews will still vote democrat he is unable to reconcile it. Protestants stump for Israel. Their religion is as misguided as judaism is so they are perfect bedfellows..

I'm no fan of the United Nations, but no one is terrified of Trump. There is nothing 'terrifying' about Donald Trump. He's a pitiable used car salesman
giphy.gif

I'm no fan of the United Nations, but no one is terrified of Trump. There is nothing 'terrifying' about Donald Trump. He's a pitiable used car salesman
Provably false. You watch way too much TV. You should remember there is danger in believing your own bullshit. You would think the lesson would have been learned after Trump beat Killary when all media outlets claimed he had no "Path to the white house", which is exactly what they were saying when I went to bed election night.

It's not the man they're afraid of brother; it's what he stands for.

The UN is all about getting everyone "in-sync", so outliers / resistance to the path towards one-world government are a threat to this goal.

Simple as that IMHO.

It's not the man they're afraid of brother; it's what he stands for.

The UN is all about getting everyone "in-sync", so outliers / resistance to the path towards one-world government are a threat to this goal.

Simple as that IMHO.
You damn right.

America is the only thing left standing in the way of the Satanic New World Order.

That's why there's a full-court-press going on right now to bring down America.

You damn right.

America is the only thing left standing in the way of the Satanic New World Order.

That's why there's a full-court-press going on right now to bring down America.
“America” is the satanic new world order, numbnuts. Or at least is trying to be.

That's just what the Luciferian-controlled media wants you to think..

cock-smoker

:ROFLMAO:
The "Luciferian-controlled" media? How about the "Luciferian-controlled" entire government? Oh, to-be Messiah Scrump who keeps appointing the worst of them and otherwise making deals with the devil will save us. :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO:

Back