They’re all the same thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Totally Bored
  • Start date Start date
In a thread titled "It's all the same thread" you brought a fresh wind of change by posting something that hasn't been posted!

Hey, posted a clip yet?

What did you use for this amazing tone, Donnie?

https://m.soundcloud.com/don-belanger
5B71490A-EB43-4DF6-AEDC-49BF6C1BD9DA.jpeg

Because of your pelvic bones? Don’t break a hip!

Lol
@Beater I FUCKING hope I do break a hip because it'll be either my walker OR my wheelchair that'll be used to pleasure your anus whilst you gobble your boyfriend you spitroasted piggy.

Big_pig_roast.jpg

Reactions: ccn
What did you use for this amazing tone Donnie?

https://m.soundcloud.com/don-belanger
Post a clip. I did.

I'd wipe you off the stage if you had the balls to get up. But you don't even have the balls to post a clip.

For those of you new to the board, I posted a shoe gaze tune the band I was in home recorded. Kind of My Bloody Valentine-ish. The song (and others) were good enough for us to get an offer from Jagjaguwar. A shitty offer the band leader passed on.

T
he clip this idiot is referring to isn't mine.

Dummy B uses a Quad Kotex to write those masterpieces in his homosexual Soundcloud besides his "shoe gayz" tune. He plays the skin flute as well while he surfs the internet for kiddie picts. L...a doesn't like this at all. Lock up those kids folks!

l7A9LVu.jpeg

Dummy B uses a Quad Kotex to write those masterpieces in his homosexual Soundcloud. He plays the skin flute as well while he surfs the internet for kiddie picts. L...a doesn't like this at all. Lock up those kids folks!

l7A9LVu.jpeg

Post a clip pervert.

For those of you new to the board, I posted a shoe gaze tune the band I was in home recorded. Kind of My Bloody Valentine-ish. The song (and others) were good enough for us to get an offer from Jagjaguwar. A shitty offer the band leader passed on.

The clip this idiot is referring to isn't mine.

Dummy B wants clips as he surfs for kiddie picts. Lock up those kids folks!

7uftH9p.jpeg
I guess you only have balls when your audience is trapped in a cage in your basement.

I'd love for you to step on stage with me. I'd have you crying in 30 seconds and slinking out the door. You useless fuck.

Dummy B s getting angry because the Quad Kotex sucks as much as him. He has to look for more kiddie picts to calm down as he plays with himself. L...a is closing her eyes. Lock up those kids folks!

01fua0y.jpeg

New Guy likes clown picts over and over.

01fua0y.jpeg
I haven’t been here long, but I’ve been here long enough to ascertain that you’re absolutely the most mindlessly stupid and pathologically affected of the idiots here. Not an easy feat. At least the CCN guy can blame mental illness. You’re just blunt in every conceivable way. A big, dumb, malignant bowling ball of inferiority.

I haven’t been here long, but I’ve been here long enough to ascertain that you’re absolutely the most mindlessly stupid and pathologically affected of the idiots here. Not an easy feat. At least the CCN guy can blame mental illness. You’re just blunt in every conceivable way. A big, dumb, malignant bowling ball of inferiority.
Here's real blunt. GO FUCK YOURSELF New Guy. Fag.

Now do @Bag Man !!! Lol

I'll just leave these here for you, Sweetums
R.51c715ef60b77bee9ee2692db94bb3b9

Back