• NO!!!!

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • I dont care,do what makes you happy.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
>|<>QBB<
cobrahead1030":2b195 said:
i want a jmp1 2:90

I bet that would sound killer, I had the Tria/2:90 and it was AWESOME!!!!

I'm trying to score an old Simul-class 395 from a friend of mine, I dont think he's gonna let it go, but I'm trying. :)

Believe it or not, based on my experience today, I am thinking of keeping the Randall RG100ES, ditching the UL and Makoplex and buying a VHT2/50/2, Marshall JMP-1, MesaQuad or Studio rig :headbash: :datz:

There isn't a heavy tone I like that isn't in that rig somewhere.

:lol: I feel ya bro...After several days of dicking with a bunch of different rigs, 2 of mine and a couple other friends rigs, I just decided it would be easier on me to just buy a 4-5 preamps and 2 poweramps, and I could have a whole lot more tonal options....

i think the jmp1 and 2:90 would be the ultimate rig go-to rig for just about any situation, when i start playing out again it would be great to have it in a rack as a backup

funny...i been thinkin' about going back to non-rack...or maybe using both like code mentioned. who knows? do what you do.

I'm in the proccess of going to a rack setup. Once my Rackmount Recto gets here it's going into a 6 space rack with a Furman PL8II and eventually a rack tuner when I get around to it. I think it will be much simpler than carting around a head and a bunch of pedals and cables seperately. Quicker setup and teardown.

my singer is probably selling his JMP-1. i don't know how much he wants yet. if anyone's interested, PM me. i'll find out monday what he's thinking price wise. he's thinking of trading it in, so...if someone jumps on it, he'd prolly sell it outright.

Rack n Roll :o

hell if i know. my latest bright idea is a wet/dry stereo rig. :?

Back