This is not acceptable..

• Thread starter Thread starter midnightlaundry
  • Start date Start date
They would send a sharing-size bag of M&Ms if they really cared. :unsure:

But killer guitar!

And then there was 4..

So now that I have a 4 Schecter's, I can tell you the differences..
They are all Baritones, 26.5" Scale. The Multi-Scale is 27"-25.5"
The 2 in the middle with the Tuning Pegs on 1 side have the Ultra Thin C Necks..
The 2 outers have Thin C Necks that are slightly fatter. I think I prefer these.

Schecter Pickups are pretty damn good. Although, the Red Omen came with a cheaper version of the Apocalypse Pickups of the Green Guitar to my understanding.. I elected to change them out to a Pegasus and a Jazz..

I prefer the Deep Set Necks because they are just nicer and seem to resonate more.. The Reaper Multi Scale has 11's on it, and it's the loudest Guitar acoustically of the bunch. It really loud unplugged..

The Green Apocalypse is the nicest, but it has 3 Knobs on it which is shit.. Because they are crowded in there, they seem to get in the way when I'm picking and switching.. I need 1 Volume, 1 Tone.. The middle Knob isn't even wired in anymore.. I do 50's Wiring on everything.. The Red Omen and Green Apocalypse have Carved Tops which I like best. It's just nicer like a Les Paul. The Reaper Multi Scale has a flat top, and the C-7 Pro, Pink Wanker has an ever so slightly curved top.

The Pickup Selectors are in the right spot for me on these, just like a Strat. It's right there for fast switching. Schecter makes a Thin C, Carved Top with 1 Volume, 1 Tone, but they only come with Actives. I'm off the Actives now and need Passives. They are more versatile hands down..

Build it and they will come Schecter!! BUILD IT.. Baritone, Thin C Set Neck, Carved Top with 1 Volume, 1 Tone, PASSIVE PICKUPS!! DOIT!

IMG_20240824_180424046_HDR.jpg

IMG_20240824_180631275_HDR.jpg

Dang, I forgot about these. My Schecter is not nearly as nice as yours but it is made in Indonesia and is of higher quality imo to its peers in its price range. C1+ Thicker neck, nice frets, so so pups, decent parts and electronics, lovely top.

They gave you an extra string on it, should make up for the candy

No Atomic Fireballs in my free bag of sweets that was included in my Same As Cash Financed, Wanker..

I'm sending this Turd back..

View attachment 335016

View attachment 335019

View attachment 335022

View attachment 335025
View attachment 335028

View attachment 335031
Bro, the bitohoney makes up for it. I even got a green apple laffy taffy in mine! I never liked candy until I had a severe car crash and I was on heavy duty opiates for a long while and that stuff made me love candy.

I especially LOVE hichews, green apple and grape flavors, soooo good! I like apple rings by the premiere gummy company, the mighty Haribo Corp, but Trolley is a close second. All the others are shameless pretenders. Yes, I am serious about candy, especially gummy candy. But, I still like some of the candy I liked in my childhood like snickers, because it satisfies me, as well as the hard to find big hunk. Anyone had the big hunk, super rare and from what I u, they are going out of business! Yes, an unmitigated disaster and crisis in the world of candy.

I rarely got candy when I was a kid. My father’s saying was, “food is fuel, not fun,” and I grew to hate those words. The best I could hope for at my house was Honey Nut Cheerios. All my friends had and got to have Coca Cola, fruity pebbles, Cocoa Puffs, Trix, MegaCoLicious, Red Vines, Chocodiles, cocoa krispies, count chocula, McDonald’s, Burger King, Tang, those delicious carnation instant breakfast drinks that were milkshakes disguised as a healthy breakfast, rice crispy treats, Pepsi, pizza, Taco Bell, ice cream (how I loved ice cream!), and so on.

Parents, don’t deprive your kids! Give them tender vittles occasionally! Food is fuel, but it’s also fun.

Back