This XTC looks incredible!

• Thread starter Thread starter mrp5150
  • Start date Start date
i just got back form a jam session with a guy who had a classic. the thing rules really hard, but im looking to trade an uberschall for a 101b. the calssic is amazing, but i dont want to trade the uber and like...$1000. hahahah.

>|<>QBB<
reformat hard":ac004 said:
i just got back form a jam session with a guy who had a classic. the thing rules really hard, but im looking to trade an uberschall for a 101b. the calssic is amazing, but i dont want to trade the uber and like...$1000. hahahah.

You're in a death metal band right? So I assume the Classic can do that style of tone?

EDIT: If you want to sell your Uber, I may be interested. :D

>|<>QBB<
Vrad":56058 said:
>|<>QBB<

I've come to the realization that I have yet to play an amp that's worth that kind of dough... :D

I do love my XTC though. Did you play it before or after the retube?

Amen brother! It was definitely a great amp, but that's a lot of cashola fo' sho'. I'm not sure if it was re-tubed when I played it.

>|<>QBB<
Megadeth7684":54eda said:
>|<>QBB<

You're in a death metal band right? So I assume the Classic can do that style of tone?

EDIT: If you want to sell your Uber, I may be interested. :D

i think it ruled really hard. the red channel would be perfect for the metal thing. but honestly im looking at it more as a rock amp that i can wank out on with pentatonic stuff and jam stuff with some other friends i have that are into just laying down hours of fun rock shit. still a totally killer head, really versatile.

Back