Those you wouldn’t let near your children…

• Thread starter Thread starter Picasso
  • Start date Start date
Picasso
Picasso
Banned
band-jpg.98456

A number of the members who post often in this section (OT-General).

Although both my kids are in their 30s and could probably kick any of their asses.

disclaimer: this is not a threat - just an attempt at humor

A number of the members who post often in this section (OT-General).

Although both my kids are in their 30s and could probably kick any of their asses.

disclaimer: this is not a threat - just an attempt at humor
Lol. I hope so. You’re a wet noodle

No soy boy, that’s your buddy Donnie the Rat’s.

So you’ve somehow accessed photos of someone else’s family, (with at least 3 of those people completely unaware) and posted them on a gear forum because…?

Who knows how you’ve gotten your mitts on this photo. Do you look through people’s windows at night?

And you’re seriously unaware that it’s people like you, doing shit like this who are the biggest threat to children? 😂

Do you realise exactly how fucked in the head you are?

So you’ve somehow accessed photos of someone else’s family, (with at least 3 of those people completely unaware) and posted them on a gear forum because…?

Who knows how you’ve gotten your mitts on this photo. Do you look through people’s windows at night?

And you’re seriously unaware that it’s people like you, doing shit like this who are the biggest threat to children? 😂

No you dumb dick. The moral to the story is that you keep your personal shit off the internet

No you dumb dick. The moral to the story is that you keep your personal shit off the internet

Or you put it out there for friends and family to share on Facebook the way it's intended.

Only a mental reject would go so low over political difference as to feel they have the
right to use those same photos for shit and giggles on a gear forum that's unfortunately
populated by some real shit stains.

Don't suppose any of you paranoid nuts use Facebook though.

Donnie posted the pic himself less than a week ago, mate.

Also, the two dudes on the right are old buddies / ex bandmates of his.

i gotta admit Donnie, y'all look like the stereotypical Trump voters. I know that's not true, so y'all look like the cast of hillbillys on Deliverance

Or you put it out there for friends and family to share on Facebook the way it's intended.

Only a mental reject would go so low over political difference as to feel they have the
right to use those same photos for shit and giggles on a gear forum that's unfortunately
populated by some real shit stains.

Don't suppose any of you paranoid nuts use Facebook though.
If you put your personal information on the internet, Facebook or otherwise, then be prepared to accept the consequences Donald. Facebooks original intention may have been to connect lost friends but it’s far from that now and it needs to be shut down. And no, I do not and never have been on it or any of the others because I’m not that desperate for for false accolades from complete strangers.

Lol, I would never waste my time looking for this asshole, he posted the pedo picts here in the OT himself. He’s obviously one narcissistic rat and you are probably a pedo yourself soy boy.

Lol, I would never waste my time looking for this asshole, he posted the pedo picts here in the OT himself. He’s obviously one narcissistic rat and you are probably a pedo yourself soy boy.
Why do you call me soy boy? What assumptions could you possibly have based on the absolute zero information you have about me?
Oh that’s right - sweet fuck all.

Donnie posted the pic himself less than a week ago, mate.

Also, the two dudes on the right are old buddies / ex bandmates of his.
And his mum.
No worries, social rejects like Pick-Ass-O know they don’t have the balls to post pics of themselves online as no one wants to see pics of a right wing, basement dwelling morlock.

And his mum.
No worries, social rejects like Pick-Ass-O know they don’t have the balls to post pics of themselves online as no one wants to see pics of a right wing, basement dwelling morlock.
You're probably the type that makes TikToks dancing and shit, baking cookies, etc. Soy boy.

If you put your personal information on the internet, Facebook or otherwise, then be prepared to accept the consequences Donald. Facebooks original intention may have been to connect lost friends but it’s far from that now and it needs to be shut down. And no, I do not and never have been on it or any of the others because I’m not that desperate for for false accolades from complete strangers.

Although you despise them with every fiber of your being, let's get some FACTS straight son:

1. Those 2 pictures first showed up here after one of your shit-stain cohorts raided my Facebook page.
2. I posted the full photos in context after they'd been exploited here by the shit-stain club for yucks.
3. Picasso is a waste of humanity. Keith is a really damaged guy in the head. You? Still trying to figure that one out.
4. NOTHING. Absolutely nothing you say or do will bother me in the slightest so be as big a shit-stain as you'd like.

Have a good day Brother Tone.

Last edited:
i gotta admit Donnie, y'all look like the stereotypical Trump voters. I know that's not true, so y'all look like the cast of hillbillys on Deliverance

You kidding? Dave and Brian are HUGE Trump fans. Me and my mum? Not so much.
But ya, The Merrimack Valley area of New England is firmly in Trump's pocket.

Although you despise them with every fiber of your being, let's get some FACTS straight son:
3. Picasso is a waste of humanity. Keith is a really damaged guy in the head. You? Still trying to figure that one out.
I think that would be you asshole, never said anything remotely close to this you banned, hypocritical, racist, white guilted rat.
e810675a-e098-414b-9330-61bdcc44e895-jpeg.95909

Back