Those you wouldn’t let near your children…

• Thread starter Thread starter Picasso
  • Start date Start date
I think that would be you asshole, never said anything remotely close to this you banned, hypocritical, racist, white guilted rat.
e810675a-e098-414b-9330-61bdcc44e895-jpeg.95909

You posted something really vile.
I reported it. The mods gave you a pass.
I then posted the above to see how far this place would go before reprimanding a member.
I never even got a warning for this ridiculously over the top crap.

So basically, say whatever the hell you want around here. Just don't threaten anyone. And show respect to the mods.

And I penned you as human trash really quick after first joining here.
You and CoolGuitarGear just kept lower and lower when I opened up about my mom. (just because I'm a liberal?)

You can't stand me. You shouldn't care that I think the world would be a better place without you on it.

Last edited:
I think that would be you asshole,

Got a challenge for you. How about you and me start clean like we never e-met.
We don't talk politics or ideology at all. Just music and gear. You up?

Who's your all time favorite band? Do you play guitar? What style(s)?

I don't think you can do it. I know I can.
I'm really big on redemption.

Last edited:
You posted something really vile.
I reported it. The mods gave you a pass.
I know what I posted. I said the NFL is pathetic for having a “Black National Anthem” and I still stand by it 100%. It’s segregating and it’s pure pandering. This is how you reacted:

Got a challenge for you. How about you and me start clean like we never e-met.
We don't talk politics or ideology at all. Just music and gear. You up?

Who's your all time favorite band? Do you play guitar? What style(s)?

I don't think you can do it. I know I can.
I'm really big on redemption.
It’s not a challenge and I have no desire to fall for your tactics like others do. You’ll be back to your old self in the morning.

This is how you reacted:

And I explained I was being as extreme as possible.
Not for your benefit but to see if I could cross a line.
Stop flattering yourself thinking it was purely for your sake.

It’s not a challenge and I have no desire to fall for your tactics like others do. You’ll be back to your old self in the morning.

Fall for my tactics means what exactly?
Chat civilly with me in other sections of the forum?
I certainly haven't caused anyone to burn their red caps.

I have no agenda other than to pass some time throughout the day.
That can be chatting about cool stuff or having heated (but civil) debates.

I was here for months before I put on a Biden T-shirt.
After that you guys fell into three camps.

1) Screw everything up to now, he's on the other side.
2) HE'S A LIBERAL!!!!!!! Let's beat the piss out of him as low blow as we can go.
3) what-the fuck-ever.

Thing is I'm not a snowflake and a few of you didn't like getting it back as hard as you gave it.
I've said before. Either you shut up or you have to put up to hang in these parts. Red and blue included.

Nothing at all I can do if that pisses a couple of you off WELL BEYOND what should be reasonable on
a stupid internet forum.

Last edited:
Don't worry @Picasso

No matter what you're still a douche.
And I'm still a freaking soy boy. (I have drunk the stuff)

Only 7 more days!
hY5r6OB.gif

Just like I said and it isn't even tomorrow morning yet.

HE SAW THE REAL ME!!!!!!!!!!!

NaughtyUnlawfulCockatoo-max-1mb.gif

Why not just lighten the fuck up for once?

How do you ever go to the can with a butt that's clenched so freaking tight all the time?

Was just thinking something.

1. I easily could be dead.
2. I could still be drinking.
3. I could be here on RT with you.

See, it's a wonderful day dude!

You're probably the type that makes TikToks dancing and shit, baking cookies, etc. Soy boy.
It’s a weak argument you’ve got there Pick-Ass-O, basing everything on statements such as “You’re probably”.
You probably pork a Trump blow up doll etc…
Let’s see what else you got - at least it’s entertaining.

Hey, you want to throw your life out have at it. I know likes n followers n stuff are important for you sensitive types.

You know I'm from New England. We have family/friends back there in 3 of the 6 states.
Wife has family in Illinois. We both have older relatives in Florida. My daughter worked in LA
for 5 years and her 1st marriage was to a guy up there so we have friends/family all over
both the San Diego and LA counties.

Facebook is just the easiest way for everyone to keep up with all of the births/deaths/weddings/kid's birthdays/re-unions, etc.

Yes, FB started out all nice and innocent, and yes it's been perverted to death for the almighty $$$$$.
The same could be said about communicating via cell-phones.

What would you suggest, shut off from everyone over a cloud of paranoia?

You know I'm from New England. We have family/friends back there in 3 of the 6 states.
Wife has family in Illinois. We both have older relatives in Florida. My daughter worked in LA
for 5 years and her 1st marriage was to a guy up there so we have friends/family all over
both the San Diego and LA counties.

Facebook is just the easiest way for everyone to keep up with all of the births/deaths/weddings/kid's birthdays/re-unions, etc.

Yes, FB started out all nice and innocent, and yes it's been perverted to death for the almighty $$$$$.
The same could be said about communicating via cell-phones.

What would you suggest, shut off from everyone over a cloud of paranoia?
Wow, I wonder how families kept in touch with other before Zuckerberg? Must’ve been a living hell.

And his mum.
Yes, but I didn't feel it appropriate to bring her into it, bearing in mind that I was responding to your assumption:

So you’ve somehow accessed photos of someone else’s family, (with at least 3 of those people completely unaware) and posted them on a gear forum because…?

... and the attendant extrapolative rhetoric:

Who knows how you’ve gotten your mitts on this photo. Do you look through people’s windows at night?

And you’re seriously unaware that it’s people like you, doing shit like this who are the biggest threat to children? 😂

Do you realise exactly how fucked in the head you are?
So, was just setting the record straight that Donnie posted the pic days ago.

So basically, say whatever the hell you want around here. Just don't threaten anyone. And show respect to the mods.
Looks like I learned you well, brutha. :LOL: :thumbsup:

Back