Time for another Wizard MCII 50 watt raffle for sick children!! Dec. 23rd drawing date. Multiple prizes!!

• Thread starter Thread starter Tone Monster
  • Start date Start date
Very awesome of you Lisa!!
@NowYou'rePlayingWithPower Lisa, thank you so much for the donation mate. Good stuff! :cheers2:

Thanks! It's the most RT/Christmas theme quality guitar I have that I'm willing to give up :ROFLMAO:.
Thought it would go well with the timing of the raffle. Great cause, too! ❤️ It will have era correct pickups installed in it (thanks to help from @RaceU4her ), though not the ones pictured. Anyways, the real heroes are those brave kids!

Hey gang, Rick @WizardAmplification and I are once again teaming up for a charity raffle for sick kids. Each ticket is $20, maxium 10 tickets this time around. We'll see how that works out this time. Rick, you are THE MAN!! Drawing will conclude on December 23rd. We donated $6700 last time. Let's crush this one! Share to any other forum.

venmo
@clint-Frost
paypal
1-254-625-2421

Please include your screenname here.

GO!!!

UPDATE in post #11. NowYou’rePlayingWithPower is donating a guitar for second place draw! Love this forum!

I see there is a limit, did the winner of the last one buy a ton of tickets and wildly increase their odds? What happened?

I see there is a limit, did the winner of the last one buy a ton of tickets and wildly increase their odds? What happened?

I won the last one. I only bought 1 ticket.

Screenshot 2024-08-27 at 4.54.01 PM.png

Just to add a bit of Christmas to this thread; I know many may not be into gaming, but any member of Rig-Talk.com who buys one or more raffle tickets I will send a digital copy of my videogame "Tone Quest 198X" which will release on PC on Christmas and Android/iOS around late January. It's an old school 16-bit style RPG featuring Rig-Talk's very own sex god @Devin ! While this raffle is for the children, the game is most definitely not! Devin was suppose to get a demo last year for another project I'm working on, but I got too deep into it and have created a whole world based around his adventures of becoming a rockstar.

Just to add a bit of Christmas to this thread; I know many may not be into gaming, but any member of Rig-Talk.com who buys one or more raffle tickets I will send a digital copy of my videogame "Tone Quest 198X" which will release on PC on Christmas and Android/iOS around late January. It's an old school 16-bit style RPG featuring Rig-Talk's very own sex god @Devin ! While this raffle is for the children, the game is most definitely not! Devin was suppose to get a demo last year for another project I'm working on, but I got too deep into it and have created a whole world based around his adventures of becoming a rockstar.

Holy fuck i'ma bust :love:

I bet dat fucks hard!!!!

Back