Time for another Wizard MCII 50 watt raffle for sick children!! Dec. 23rd drawing date. Multiple prizes!!

• Thread starter Thread starter Tone Monster
  • Start date Start date
Told a friend about this raffle, and provided a link to a clip of the MCI. His response? "Reminds me of the Axe-Fx."

Hey gang, Rick @WizardAmplification and I are once again teaming up for a charity raffle for sick kids. Each ticket is $20, maxium 10 tickets this time around. We'll see how that works out this time. Rick, you are THE MAN!! Drawing will conclude on December 23rd. We donated $6700 last time. Let's crush this one! Share to any other forum.

venmo
@clint-Frost
paypal
1-254-625-2421

Please include your screenname here.

GO!!!

UPDATE in post #11. NowYou’rePlayingWithPower is donating a guitar for second place draw! Love this forum!!
UPDATE in post #36. 311splawndude is donating a MXR pedal for third place!
Not trying to be rude but "Sick kids" is pretty vague.. What charity or "cause" would love to pitch in... just like to know.

No problem! St Jude’s just like the other raffle.
Dude... LOVE that. Great choice. If possible, please shoot me a PM when the next one kicks off.. Be glad to donate something cool for the cause.

When I was trying to "Make it" and just started getting momentum, I use to offer signed 8x10's and all the proceeds would go to St. Judes... I could talk for hours about how amazing that place is.

Dude... LOVE that. Great choice. If possible, please shoot me a PM when the next one kicks off.. Be glad to donate something cool for the cause.

When I was trying to "Make it" and just started getting momentum, I use to offer signed 8x10's and all the proceeds would go to St. Judes... I could talk for hours about how amazing that place is.

St. Jude is among the best! The vast majority of money donated goes directly to helping the kids, unlike a lot of other charities that end up using the bulk for "admin fees" or marketing. Anyways, this is going until Christmas Eve Eve. Plenty of time to join the raffle!

I love (most) you all! Funny thing is, the people I always had a feeling were dickheads, NEVER participate in these raffles. Trust your gut!

Back