Todd, Bishop5150

• Thread starter Thread starter SFW
  • Start date Start date
RIP, condolences to his family, sorry to hear this, I too thought he was doing better,,,, sad.

Like you all know Todd what such a nice guy! I loved watching clips of his shows. He loved to help others by sharing his presets and Fractal knowledge. He was an awesome player! Thank you Todd, RIP.

I just noticed your signature.

Good deals with Steve_K and Splatter. Another 2 Rig-Talk brethren lost.

Yep, Hope Steve, Todd and Spatter all have a jam going on... I actually just went into my messages from Steve K to look for a document... I was talking to him up till the last few days.. had no idea how bad he was... Similar with Todd, messaged him few weeks ago, thought everything would be ok, and he was never able to answer the last one.

Just thought I would let y'all know that Todd passed this morning. Please keep his family in your prayers.

Todd was a very talented player, and a genuinely good man. He was always quick to share his experiences with gear and tips for anything Fractal. I will miss talking to him. Rest easy my friend.
Oh wow.. That's sad to hear.

Can the OP change the title name from victim5150 to Todd’s actual screen name bishop5150?

Can the OP change the title name from victim5150 to Todd’s actual screen name bishop5150?
Probably not a bad idea. Although most here would know him by his original user name, victim5150, he obviously had it changed to bishop5150 in light of his recent diagnosis. I had another friend die of lung cancer and it spared no time.

I am very sorry to hear this. He will certainly be missed. HIs story was an inspiration. Cancer has taken far too many. Prayers for his friends and family.

Last edited:
Oh my God, I'm so sorry to hear this my thoughts and prayers are with his family and friends.

Rest easy Todd. Condolences to his family. Very sad news. He was taken too soon.

That sucks........... I traded gear ideas and he freely shared his presets sevral times with me on the Fractal forum a few years back. Saw a thread about him having surgery but did not think much of it. Super sad. Prayers for his family. 🙁

Back