Tom Anderson Question/Route

• Thread starter Thread starter shane1713
  • Start date Start date
S
shane1713
Looking at a Guardian Angel…is it true that all Anderson’s with a pick guard are swimming pool routes? Any input appreciated.

Looking at a Guardian Angel…is it true that all Anderson’s with a pick guard are swimming pool routes? Any input appreciated.
Get the regular angel, very bad ass guitar! Here is mine. Basically plays itself.

Attachments

• IMG_3809.jpeg
    IMG_3809.jpeg
    650.5 KB · Views: 12

When I was speccing out a Classic S a few months back, Roy told me it was more like a slightly more roomy HSH style route. He specifically told me it was not a swimming pool route when I asked if it was.

When I was speccing out a Classic S a few months back, Roy told me it was more like a slightly more roomy HSH style route. He specifically told me it was not a swimming pool route when I asked if it was.
Thank you. I was told by Distinctive Guitar and someone else that all Anderson are swimming pool routes and was just trying to confirm. Somewhat of a deal killer for me as I am not a swimming pool route; especially on a guitar that cost that much.

Thank you. I was told by Distinctive Guitar and someone else that all Anderson are swimming pool routes and was just trying to confirm. Somewhat of a deal killer for me as I am not a swimming pool route; especially on a guitar that cost that much.

Fair warning, I have not personally seen their strat-style pickup route. I'm just relaying what Roy told me. "It's not a swimming pool route, it's more like a universal HSH route with big contours."

That's admittedly vague. I suppose it could be just "a slightly roomier HSH route" or it could be a swimming pool route but with sort of buckled-in looking sides.

I will say though, I've played several Tom Andersons and I've never played one that wasn't stellar. They know what they're doing over there.

Fair warning, I have not personally seen their strat-style pickup route. I'm just relaying what Roy told me. "It's not a swimming pool route, it's more like a universal HSH route with big contours."

That's admittedly vague. I suppose it could be just "a slightly roomier HSH route" or it could be a swimming pool route but with sort of buckled-in looking sides.

I will say though, I've played several Tom Andersons and I've never played one that wasn't stellar. They know what they're doing over there.
Thank you brother. I’m warming up to it. It’s just a pet peave of mine. Guitar is phenomenal

Back