Trump is already, blowing up 2024 for all GOP / MAGA, for their chances of hope in 2024 ....šŸ¤£šŸ‘

• Thread starter Thread starter Diary of a Axeman
  • Start date Start date
Youā€™re a coward because I know for a fact you donā€™t speak like that in real life. So much phony-tough overcompensation. Thereā€™s counseling out there for whatever traumatized you, you know.
Itā€™s not your fault that you got uncle-raped.
Inbred Beta Redneck is a cunt, we all know that.

Reactions: ccn

FOX wants in on the awesome ratings .

WORDMANā„¢

WORDMANā„¢
May 13, 2023 12:27 pm

Reply to Val1
Fox blinked:
comment image

It is pretty interesting to see these guys going on about TDS and how Trump lives rent-free in others' heads when all I see here are memes about Joe Biden and Hillary Clinton.

It would be hilarious to see a count of memes posted in this forum and break down how many are of Biden/Harris/Clinton/Obama versus how many are about Trump and company.

Not that numbers are a strong suit for this crowd.

It is pretty interesting to see these guys going on about TDS and how Trump lives rent-free in others' heads when all I see here are memes about Joe Biden and Hillary Clinton.

It would be hilarious to see a count of memes posted in this forum and break down how many are of Biden/Harris/Clinton/Obama versus how many are about Trump and company.

Great job, ā€˜New Memberā€™
Donnie B friendšŸ‘Œ

Lol

blah.jpg

I have to admit, I'm loving watching that Orange baboon dig his financial hole even deeper. Some folks are pissed because he has an endless supply of money from his supporters. I just LOVE watching them shovel their hard-earned money to a bottomless pit like that. The more money they give that becomes Jean Carroll's, the better!

I have to admit, I'm loving watching that Orange baboon dig his financial hole even deeper. Some folks are pissed because he has an endless supply of money from his supporters. I just LOVE watching them shovel their hard-earned money to a bottomless pit like that. The more money they give that becomes Jean Carroll's, the better!

The dude requires an entire cottage industry of lawyers.
Wonder how many of them are cash in advance these days? :ROFLMAO:

Back