Trumpism is a disease.

• Thread starter Thread starter shar-vell Dan
  • Start date Start date
8xf8hn.jpg

It’s a win win for ya guys. Either you actually win or you lose again like last time and convince yourself it was rigged because the loser said so
Meh, nobody would even suggest that if there was no evidence of it. There is no question wether or not your side cheated, it’s just a question of how much. I’m betting I think it’s more than you do.
Your just butthurt you guys won’t be able to cheat enough to win this time because democrats have screwed things up so badly there are not enough illegals, dead people in the country for you to pull it off.
😜

Meh, nobody would even suggest that if there was no evidence of it. There is no question wether or not your side cheated, it’s just a question of how much. I’m betting I think it’s more than you do.
Your just butthurt you guys won’t be able to cheat enough to win this time because democrats have screwed things up so badly there are not enough illegals, dead people in the country for you to pull it off.
😜

Considering I have never voted democrat in my life, you should probably rephrase your ramble

I always thought it was strange that Trump had dozens of times more social media followers and thousands of times more rally attendees, yet Biden who had done nothing positive in his five decades of office somehow won. Even Obama didn't like him. :unsure:
It's very strange how the left went from antigov to babysit me and everyone else. Easily manipulated children, nothing more.

I always thought it was strange that Trump had dozens of times more social media followers and thousands of times more rally attendees, yet Biden who had done nothing positive in his five decades of office somehow won. Even Obama didn't like him. :unsure:
It's very strange how the left went from antigov to babysit me and everyone else. Easily manipulated children, nothing more.

I think you are missing the forest for the trees. Many Biden votes were just “not Trump” votes. It’s the other edge of the sword to being intentionally divisive.

But politics are weird. Trump was the definition of excess and gluttony and all it took was him leaning on a few minorities to win the conservative vote. Most people are pretty fucking simple

I think you are missing the forest for the trees. Many Biden votes were just “not Trump” votes. It’s the other edge of the sword to being intentionally divisive.

But politics are weird. Trump was the definition of excess and gluttony and all it took was him leaning on a few minorities to win the conservative vote. Most people are pretty fucking simple

Sorry, I don't play along with fantasies with real world implications.
I would think by now at your age, neither would you.
Yet, here you are. 🤷‍♀️

So what part of that do you find to be fantasy?
Maybe the “ won conservative votes by leaning on a few minorities” part.

Not only is that leftist bullshit speak for “ trying to stop illegal immigration” it’s also insinuating that conservatives are inherently racist.

All of which are democrat politics 101. You know, the people you claim you’ve never voted for in your life.

Back