Trumpism is a disease.

• Thread starter Thread starter shar-vell Dan
  • Start date Start date
Maybe the “ won conservative votes by leaning on a few minorities”.

Not only is that leftist bullshit speak for “ trying to stop illegal immigration” it’s also insinuating that conservatives are inherently racist.

All of which are democrat politics 101. You know, the people you claim you’ve never voted for in your life.
That’s correct, I have never voted for one. Trump is actually the only guy I’ve ever voted for.

But if you going dismiss my entire post because of the minority sentence at the end, you are way off the mark. Even if you don’t like the reason, he is still the, pun intended, gold standard of excess and over spending.

So what part of that do you find to be fantasy?

99% of your posts.
Though, I'm sure you'll school me in some random field of knowledge that you have no experience in, but read about and is absolute.

• Haha
Reactions: rsm
I think you are missing the forest for the trees. Many Biden votes were just “not Trump” votes. It’s the other edge of the sword to being intentionally divisive.
Absolutely 💯 agree. My mother and about every other older woman I have spoken to hates Trump with a passion. I will never say any election is a “sure” thing. I realize Trump is polarizing. You never know what can happen.

Absolutely 💯 agree. My mother and about every other older woman I have spoken to hates Trump with a passion. I will never say any election is a “sure” thing. I realize Trump is polarizing. You never know what can happen.
I don't know anyone who voted for Biden. Not a soul. I live in the capitol of libtardia.

• Haha
8xgr4i.jpg

I don't know anyone who voted for Biden. Not a soul. I live in the capital of libtardia.
My mom did…as well as an older aunt. Everyone else was hardcore Trump. That’s why I am shocked by the poll results of the election. Dude didn’t campaign and drew zero crowds. Most votes ever?🤔 and nobody likes him. I guess people dislike trump more. I don’t know…

My mom did…as well as an older aunt. Everyone else was hardcore Trump. That’s why I am shocked by the poll results of the election. Dude didn’t campaign and drew zero crowds. Most votes ever?🤔 and nobody likes him. I guess people dislike trump more. I don’t know…
Could be the case. Still seems questionable at minimum and outright insane at normal.
Though, I suppose that I would be too ashamed to admit to have voted for Biden, too.

I don’t really ask much, but most of the people I’ve talked to who voted for Biden either didn’t want Trump, or liked Obama

So you never voted in your life until you voted for trump?
I think your full of shit. How old are you?
40. My first eligible was GW but I was in college and I didn’t care. I didn’t vote in either Obama election because I was doing landscaping and for me to take time off from work to vote meant my entire crew would not get paid that day. Also I didn’t really care.

Then I voted for Trump over Hillary. Then I learned my lesson and didn’t vote for Trump his second time around, but I didn’t vote Biden either. I was indifferent

40. My first eligible was GW but I was in college and I didn’t care. I didn’t vote in either Obama election because I was doing landscaping and for me to take time off from work to vote meant my entire crew would not get paid that day. Also I didn’t really care.

Then I voted for Trump over Hillary. Then I learned my lesson and didn’t vote for Trump his second time around, but I didn’t vote Biden either. I was indifferent
And what lesson was that?

And what lesson was that?

That he wasn’t fit to be a president.

I bought into the “not a career politician” thing at first and was all for it because I think politicians are the worst. But after seeing him in action I would rather accept the status quo for a while longer

Seriously at this point, the Southern Republican States should just split and create their own sovereign state of Trumplandia.
Think of all the benefits you guys would have:

* Unchecked COVID killing off any fat or lazy liabilities on the way out anyway
* All the guns you could want. Also, all the school shootings that go along with it.
* The modern marvel which is a Hebrew cult turned into a commercial money making industry. Praise Jebus!
* MAGA pyjamas. Raise those kids young, tarn sarnit!
* No immigrants. Also probably no gays, no trans, no gay trans immigrants and definitely no one gay.
* Non stop pussy grabbing and returning of women back to the kitchen or bedroom. You know, where they belong.
* 1 free racist fl... I mean Confederate Flag Dean guitar per household for playing patriotic riffs on. (Guitar is made in China, the best riffs were written by British metal bands...)
* Matching Trump ear bandages for the left ear and one for each eye and mouth, to be truly deaf/dumb/blind.
* Complimentary lifetime supply of FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! toilet paper, so you can stay outraged while taking a poop.

The rest of the American states can help you build that wall and continue on with the rest of the world.
Sound good?

Back