USA, WTF?

• Thread starter Thread starter Krull
  • Start date Start date
Krull said:
Surrounding and provoking the police, begging them to do something, and waving a gun around. I don't know where the 2nd amendment falls into play, as in reality you are asking for trouble.

The USA is ass backwards now. Regular citizens are being fined and arrested for not complying with totalitarian mask wearing rules, while being able to riot and wave guns around at the police and not have shit happen to them.

Fucking twilight zone.[/quotefar ]

The couple waiving their guns at protesters on the sidewalk (not even on their property.) All the right wing gun nuts are so upset they were arrested defending their property.
Same shit, different scenes but it does not matter, it is all because of the 2nd amendment and lack of regulation from the feds. Its obvious gun regulation from the Feds is needed since Wisconsin sells guns to fuckwits like Krull! :thumbsdown:

Fucking Feds regulate drugs, booze and other things BUT NOT guns. Dumb Fuckwits.

Sitedrifter":3ceih71a said:
Krull":3ceih71a said:
Surrounding and provoking the police, begging them to do something, and waving a gun around. I don't know where the 2nd amendment falls into play, as in reality you are asking for trouble.

The USA is ass backwards now. Regular citizens are being fined and arrested for not complying with totalitarian mask wearing rules, while being able to riot and wave guns around at the police and not have shit happen to them.

The couple waiving their guns at protesters on the sidewalk (not even on their property.) All the right wing gun nuts are so upset they were arrested defending their property.
Same shit, different scenes but it does not matter, it is all because of the 2nd amendment and lack of regulation from the feds. Its obvious gun regulation from the Feds is needed since Wisconsin sells guns to fuckwits like Krull! :thumbsdown:

Fucking Feds regulate drugs, booze and other things BUT NOT guns. Dumb Fuckwits.

I live in Saint Louis. They were very much on their property. In fact the "protesters" were on private property, on a private gated street. Missouri is a Castle Law state. They were well within the law.

sutepaj":5t7n0zq1 said:
Sitedrifter":5t7n0zq1 said:
Krull":5t7n0zq1 said:

I live in Saint Louis. They were very much on their property. In fact the "protesters" were on private property, on a private gated street. Missouri is a Castle Law state. They were well within the law.

The sidewalk is not their property it is common to the land owner which is not the homeowner.
The crazy bitch wife was the unrestrained one pointing the pistol. At least he simply stood his ground with the firearm always pointed down.

This what should happen with Antifa, rioters and all TDS Libtards.

:thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:
:gethim: :gethim: :gethim: :gethim: :gethim: :gethim: :gethim: :gethim: :gethim: :gethim: :gethim: :gethim: :gethim: :gethim: :gethim: :gethim: :gethim: :gethim: :gethim: :gethim: :gethim: :gethim: :gethim: :gethim: :gethim: :gethim: :gethim: :gethim: :gethim: :gethim: :gethim: :gethim: :gethim: :gethim: :gethim: :gethim: :gethim: :gethim: :gethim:
:powpow: :powpow: :powpow: :powpow: :powpow: :powpow: :powpow: :powpow: :powpow: :powpow: :powpow: :powpow: :powpow: :powpow: :powpow: :powpow: :powpow: :powpow: :powpow: :powpow: :powpow: :powpow: :powpow: :powpow: :powpow: :powpow: :powpow: :powpow: :powpow: :powpow: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :jedi: :force: :jedi: :force: :jedi: :force: :jedi: :force: :jedi: :force: :jedi: :force: :jedi: :force: :jedi: :force: :jedi: :force: :jedi: :force: :jedi: :force: :jedi: :force: :jedi: :force: :jedi: :force: :jedi: :force: :codeak: :codeak: :codeak: :codeak: :codeak: :codeak: :codeak: :codeak: :codeak: :codeak: :codeak: :codeak: :codeak: :codeak: :codeak: :codeak: :codeak: :codeak: :codeak: :codeak: :codeak: :codeak: :codeak: :codeak: :codeak: :boxer: :boxer: :boxer: :boxer: :boxer: :boxer: :boxer: :boxer: :boxer: :boxer: :boxer: :boxer: :boxer: :boxer: :boxer: :boxer: :boxer: :boxer: :boxer: :boxer: :boxer: :boxer: :boxer:

Sitedrifter":2sz0myfb said:
sutepaj":2sz0myfb said:
Sitedrifter":2sz0myfb said:
Krull":2sz0myfb said:

The sidewalk is not their property it is common to the land owner which is not the homeowner.
The crazy bitch wife was the unrestrained one pointing the pistol. At least he simply stood his ground with the firearm always pointed down.

They were not on the sidewalk. They were on their property. They also own adjoining land. I do agree there was no need for her to be waving around the pistol, though. Bad weapon discipline. But however anyone feels, the law is on their side here.

WGAF":16964ntj said:
Krull":16964ntj said:
Wisconsin rioters were confronting officers with rifles while blocking their vehicle, taunting them, and challenging them to fire tear gas on Sunday night.

Watch the Twitter video. USA is fuuuuucked up. Specifically Demo States.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...cle-moments-later-shots-fired-officers-video/

Round em up, lock em up & shoot those ANTI USA mofos!

If I was allowed with no jail time I'd do it myself without hesitation.

:gethim: :gethim: :gethim: :gethim: :gethim: :gethim: :gethim: :gethim: :gethim: :gethim: :gethim: :gethim:
:cry: :gethim:

Attachments

• The Wise Guys.jpg
    The Wise Guys.jpg
    169 KB · Views: 279
sutepaj":ywj654wk said:
Sitedrifter":ywj654wk said:
sutepaj":ywj654wk said:
Sitedrifter":ywj654wk said:
Krull":ywj654wk said:

They were not on the sidewalk. They were on their property. They also own adjoining land. I do agree there was no need for her to be waving around the pistol, though. Bad weapon discipline. But however anyone feels, the law is on their side here.

Communist's don't believe in private property................................ They reelected that Marxist DA in ST. Louis so I guess you get the government you deserve if she was reelected with no extra mail in ballots added to make sure. Mr. Soros and the DEMS about have this voting obstacle figured out. They intend to throw this election into chaos, Biden has retained 600 attorneys to litigate election fraud, of course only against TRUMP.

Back