Vai Academy 7 review-video

• Thread starter Thread starter dstroud
  • Start date Start date
dstroud
dstroud
So went to another Vai Academy, had a blast as usual!! Guests at this one were Matteo Mancuso, the Polyphia guys, Marcin and many others. So cool to sit with these guys and pick their brains, they were all really cool. And Vai is always fun and picks really cool subjects to talk about. And of course you get the chance to jam with Vai which is always a bit daunting lol Here’s my vid below. I highly recommend these. I thought they would be stupid and I only went to my 1st one cause my cousin paid. Now I’ve been to 4 or 5 lol and I have to say every time I’m inspired to up my playing :)

That was really cool. I bet that had to be nerve racking. I felt nervous just watching, haha. Nice job.

Well done! Couldn't even imagine being in that situation.
thanks man!! Vai and the band make it really comfortable. And there’s players on all levels. Some people just get up and strum a few chords and it turns into a badass jam!

I thought about that while watching, it would be pretty funny too busy into Eugenes trick bag at the end of one of Vai’s sections.
right!! actually Matteo Mancuso was there and I think he did that, him and Vai laughed for a sec lol

Slick job! Really nice. No nerves. Very cool. I especially love last 1/4 of the ham where y’all go back and forth with slippery leads.

Slick job! Really nice. No nerves. Very cool. I especially love last 1/4 of the ham where y’all go back and forth with slippery leads.
thanks man yeah thats the funnest part!!!

I would not have been able to come through with any type of good playing because of nerves! You did a great job as you always do and your talent is incredible. To me Steve Vai makes playing the guitar look so effortlessly I have loved him for so many years and seen him every time he's come to town where I've lived and he never disappoints. Great job

Back