Vai Academy 7 review-video

• Thread starter Thread starter dstroud
  • Start date Start date
I would not have been able to come through with any type of good playing because of nerves! You did a great job as you always do and your talent is incredible. To me Steve Vai makes playing the guitar look so effortlessly I have loved him for so many years and seen him every time he's come to town where I've lived and he never disappoints. Great job
thanks man!! If you dig Vai you would have a blast at one of these camps. And it is truly a non competitive environment, everyone is relaxed, you see Vai and his band just walking around, Tim Henson was in the gift shop in pajamas and a bath robe, you just kind of get engulfed in that environment and it’s ez to lose the nerves. Plus there are jam rooms at night with killer guys hosting, and at all levels of ability too. It’s truly an awesome experience all around!

Man that's incredible.

I live a few hours away from where Andy Woods hosts his annual weekend ordeal. I always think about going, but can't bring myself to spend the money on it.

Man that's incredible.

I live a few hours away from where Andy Woods hosts his annual weekend ordeal. I always think about going, but can't bring myself to spend the money on it.
thanks man, my cousin paid for my 1st one. I enjoyed it way more than I thought I would. At this stage in my life, the experience is worth more than the money, so I don’t mind :)

Back