VHT Deliverance 60 (clip)

• Thread starter Thread starter Bob Savage
  • Start date Start date
>|<>QBB<
riffy":1469a said:
I think you should go ahead and post it. I heard what you are talking about but it is honestly negligable from a listeners standpoint Bob.

I really dig the sound of the D60. Honestly, out of all the amps I have heard you play, I like the D60 best, with possibly the exception of a couple of your Recto clips. "Elephant Tank" being the one I am talkin' bout bro!

Gary

Thanks for the input Gary. I'm dying to bring this amp over my buddy's house for a free-form jam.

I hear you on the DR too. I thought that amp recorded very well.

maybe it's the crappy computer speakers at work, but I think I actually prefer the Mk4. What the hell so I know anyway? I am just a tin-eared metal head.

*throws cred out the window*

I really want to like the VHT better... But it just sounded... I dunno.

I will listen again later at home.

I give the nod to the VHT clip Bob... theres something about you and your playing that just seems to be served better by Bogners, Marshalls and especially VHT's. Tone and playing were great and I really dug the tune as well..

To be Brutally honest, I always preferred the way you sounded on the aformentioed over anything else and was never really blown away nearly as much as when you played Boogies. I dont know if it has anything to do with you, your style, the way you dial it in, whatever. You just never sounded as good . VHT and you seem to be the perfect match judging by from everything that Ive heard from you..

that said, I dont think the Boog sounded bad at all, It just isnt you IMO...

I like the D60 clip personally though both sound cool in their own way. Nice stuff Bobbo.

>|<>QBB<
carlygtr56":5a4c8 said:
Nice clips Bob. I prefered the VHT.
Use the D-60....then sell both it and the MK-IV for the Sig-X.
It's the thing to do :mrgreen:

I would never say never, but at this point I'm finding it hard to imagine selling the D60. It's pure simplicity and ridiculously good tone have me thinking about playing guitar again. Perhaps I'll end up with a Sig-X too!

>|<>QBB<
again with this":5a4c8 said:
maybe it's the crappy computer speakers at work, but I think I actually prefer the Mk4. What the hell so I know anyway? I am just a tin-eared metal head.

*throws cred out the window*

I really want to like the VHT better... But it just sounded... I dunno.

I will listen again later at home.

Different strokes for different folks dude. There's no shame in liking one over the other. You just have poor taste. ;)

>|<>QBB<
STEEL KAGE":bd4c3 said:
I give the nod to the VHT clip Bob... theres something about you and your playing that just seems to be served better by Bogners, Marshalls and especially VHT's. Tone and playing were great and I really dug the tune as well..

To be Brutally honest, I always preferred the way you sounded on the aformentioed over anything else and was never really blown away nearly as much as when you played Boogies. I dont know if it has anything to do with you, your style, the way you dial it in, whatever. You just never sounded as good . VHT and you seem to be the perfect match judging by from everything that Ive heard from you..

that said, I dont think the Boog sounded bad at all, It just isnt you IMO...

Thanks for the input Kage, and I agree all around!

>|<>QBB<
ejecta":bd4c3 said:
I like the D60 clip personally though both sound cool in their own way. Nice stuff Bobbo.

Thanks for the input!

Back