Vid of me..

• Thread starter Thread starter Stratboy151
  • Start date Start date
You have a jazz background don't you? I enjoy your playing very much.

Jim

>|<>QBB<
yngzaklynch":be43e said:
You have a jazz background don't you? I enjoy your playing very much.

Jim

i wouldnt consider myself a jazz player but i dabble.

SCREW YOU TOO ASSWIPE :x

:D

Nice to se ya John! Man that right wrist of yours is just sick and the Anderson sounds awesome. I would have thought that Ralphie dialed in that DD-3 :D

You own!

>|<>QBB<
Digital Jams":5f043 said:
SCREW YOU TOO ASSWIPE :x

:D

Nice to se ya John! Man that right wrist of yours is just sick and the Anderson sounds awesome. I would have thought that Ralphie dialed in that DD-3 :D

You own!

haha thanks yeah i miss that Anderson, i was really in a hole when i sold it to ralphie but im glad he got it and not some faceless ebayer.

>|<>QBB<
Stratboy151":cfa1a said:
>|<>QBB<

haha thanks yeah i miss that Anderson, i was really in a hole when i sold it to ralphie but im glad he got it and not some faceless ebayer.

I want Ralphies black Wayne Strat.

>|<>QBB<
yngzaklynch":b03f7 said:
>|<>QBB<

I want Ralphies black Wayne Strat.

Honest........I would want that Anderson, it plays freaking awesome and sounds just as good. The Wayne is cool though.

LEts all call dibs on Ralph's crap :D

>|<>QBB<
Digital Jams":232ef said:
>|<>QBB<

Honest........I would want that Anderson, it plays freaking awesome and sounds just as good. The Wayne is cool though.

LEts all call dibs on Ralph's crap :D
I want Ralphies Wayne, Zoa's Kelly, Steve VHTs trans black Suhr, etc... Honestly though I wouldn't trade my BC Rich for anything. That axe is in my heart. It was a dream come true and is a pleasure to play. Don't look to shabby either.

>|<>QBB<
Stratboy151":3856a said:
i'd take ralphs purple gmw

OUt of everyone's GMWs I would take Kage's Purple Strat, don't know what it is but that neck is really nice and the guitar sounds awesome.

Hey, I am having a cookout thang in CT this spring and you are invited John. I can pick all you guys up off the Metro in New Haven and have plenty of room.

I'll send the date when I have it.

>|<>QBB<
Digital Jams":423b5 said:
>|<>QBB<

OUt of everyone's GMWs I would take Kage's Purple Strat, don't know what it is but that neck is really nice and the guitar sounds awesome.

Hey, I am having a cookout thang in CT this spring and you are invited John. I can pick all you guys up off the Metro in New Haven and have plenty of room.

I'll send the date when I have it.

sounds fun!!

Sounds cool!

Why did you swear at us?

Can you play Unchained with that pedal on a vid? :D

you are a great player man!

i liked the jeckyl side best. i think you could do better for a hi gain tone than the hyde though.

what amp? loved the cleans....

Back