Vid of me..

• Thread starter Thread starter Stratboy151
  • Start date Start date
Damn John you're a fuckin good player!!!! 8) I absolutely love that thick bluesy neck pickup tone on that clip!

>|<>QBB<
MrDan666":8f788 said:
Damn John you're a fuckin good player!!!! 8) I absolutely love that thick bluesy neck pickup tone on that clip!

its tasty isnt it? im going to ralphs and playing it!

>|<>QBB<
Stratboy151":82773 said:
>|<>QBB<

its tasty isnt it? im going to ralphs and playing it!

Absolutely man! That Jeckyl and Hyde pedal sounds awesome too, you got it tweaked for a real nice sound!

What pickups and switches does that Anderson have? is it the Switcheroo? i think its called?

>|<>QBB<
MrDan666":87acc said:
>|<>QBB<

Absolutely man! That Jeckyl and Hyde pedal sounds awesome too, you got it tweaked for a real nice sound!

What pickups and switches does that Anderson have? is it the Switcheroo? i think its called?

they were stock anderson pu's, not sure what models. ralph may have more info for ya in that department.

>|<>QBB<
Stratboy151":5efb3 said:
heres an old vid i just found...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXG99EGgqNY

Oh hell ya, VERY nice!!! I really liked your my space stuff too. You Rawk or Fuse, or somethig, whatever... very enjoyable.

>|<>QBB<
Stratboy151":ad5ee said:
>|<>QBB<

they were stock anderson pu's, not sure what models. ralph may have more info for ya in that department.

Cool man!

Just outta curiosity, what strings/gauge do you use?

Good stuff....

Some people just have "that" approach to guitar and a sound that is bell-clear that makes me want to pick up and try...then I realize I'll not get there in my lifetime, so I turn it all off and start drumming again :)

>|<>QBB<
Stratboy151":44dc5 said:
>|<>QBB<

DR's. usually 10's, but 9's when im feeling naughty :o

LOL, i tried 10s but i got bad cramps in my hands. I switched back to 9-42's for a while and worked my way back up to 9-46's, but im probably gonna go back with 42's. Just feels easier on my hands, i dont wana take any chances when my family has a history of bad joint problems.

>|<>QBB<
MrDan666":bf668 said:
>|<>QBB<

LOL, i tried 10s but i got bad cramps in my hands. I switched back to 9-42's for a while and worked my way back up to 9-46's, but im probably gonna go back with 42's. Just feels easier on my hands, i dont wana take any chances when my family has a history of bad joint problems.

working in the electrical industry after a long day of work 10's feel like hairstrands to me. i also cannot do that percussive strum thing i do alot with the 9's, i feel theres just not enough meat to dig into and bang those strings around

I remember that vid from awhile back. As always, great playing and tone. :cool:

>|<>QBB<
Stratboy151":77550 said:
>|<>QBB<

working in the electrical industry after a long day of work 10's feel like hairstrands to me. i also cannot do that percussive strum thing i do alot with the 9's, i feel theres just not enough meat to dig into and bang those strings around

Haha i can imagine, what do you do for your job?

>|<>QBB<
MrDan666":efe68 said:
>|<>QBB<

Haha i can imagine, what do you do for your job?

union electrician, wiring homes from start to finish, and of course teaching guitar on the side.

Hey John, you will be happy to know I have my first lesson with a berkley grad and can't wait!!!!!

>|<>QBB<
Digital Jams":312e2 said:
Hey John, you will be happy to know I have my first lesson with a berkley grad and can't wait!!!!!

wouldve been cooler if he went to Berklee*

Back