Vote Now: Rig-Talk's best shit poster that posts shit

• Thread starter Thread starter MadAsAHatter
  • Start date Start date

Rig Talk's best shit poster that posts shit.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
MadAsAHatter
MadAsAHatter
We have a winner! Congratulations
@shar-vell Dan has been voted Rig-Talks best shit poster that posts shit. Searching hard he was able to find once more vote in the last minutes of the race.

As a surprise award @novosibir has won the most unhinged poster award for spamming the same wall of text in multiple threads that had nothing to do with what the thread was about. I counted at least 9. Apparently he feels the need to fiercely defend his reputation against a single person. Man, that one dude must have some serious clout if it's able to cripple an amp builder's reputation like that.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
General disclaimer. This is RT-OTC and just for fun. You have to have thick skin and a sense of humor if you're going to hang out here. If you get all butthurt that you're on or not on the list then that's on you.

Nomination period has ended. Voting begins now (6/24) and will go for 7 days. Only one vote is allowed and you cannot change your mind once you've voted.

Good luck to all the candidates!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Because it's RT-OTC and there are several that do a good job, we should have a best shit poster award.

The nomination period starts now and will close at the end of the weekend (6/23). You may nominate multiple people. Self nominations are accepted.
Voting will be held the following week.

In 5 shit posts or less, who is your nominee for Rig-Talk's best shit poster?

Last edited:
My first pick started an entire OTC thread about my second pick. Thread is 10 pages and 2K views in less than 2 weeks. :rolleyes:

Because it's RT-OTC and there are several that do a good job, we should have a best shit poster award.

The nomination period starts now and will close at the end of the weekend (6/23). You may nominate multiple people. Self nominations are accepted.
Voting will be held the following week.

In 5 shit posts or less, who is your nominee for Rig-Talk's best shit poster?
You first

Dude begged me for clips and then doesn’t listen to them when I post them. Fuckin clips dude
He always tries to get me to post clips but I never give the people what they want. Did you really think doing so would satisfy someone like that? If you posted something head and shoulders above his stuff he would probably just angry about that because it would detract away from his own attempts and if it wasn't as good as his stuff then it would be endless shit talking about your chops. I personally think he needs some gigs so he can show off to someone who gives a shit and get paid to do it. That's what I do so I only worry about what the people paying me think of my playing.

He always tries to get me to post clips but I never give the people what they want. Did you really think doing so would satisfy someone like that? If you posted something head and shoulders above his stuff he would probably just angry about that because it would detract away from his own attempts and if it wasn't as good as his stuff then it would be endless shit talking about your chops. I personally think he needs some gigs so he can show off to someone who gives a shit and get paid to do it. That's what I do so I only worry about what the people paying me think of my playing.

I don’t blame you for wanting to keep your music career anonymous from this place. Or most likely anonymous from a handful for posters here.

I don’t blame you for wanting to keep your music career anonymous from this place. Or most likely anonymous from a handful for posters here.
I've thought about making some clips to share with my Edwards LP and Twin but it's still way down my list of to-dos. I have an EP to finish. Last weekend 3 gigs. No gigs this weekend so rehearse and record new material. Mucho guitar time lately I'm already ready for the season to wind down and I got months to go.....

I mean take me for example. I'm the opposite. I don't gig and can't even play guitar and I still post clips :lol:

But in the end, I enjoy electric guitar amplification the most and really enjoy trying to understand how it all works. If I can pass on a tidbit or advice from time to time I will, but I also try to stay in my own lane.

@MadAsAHatter - who is your pick? Mine is probably Helmut or MistaGuitah. Or some of that old crew that used to post in here in early 2023 :dunno:

Back