Vote Now: Rig-Talk's best shit poster that posts shit

• Thread starter Thread starter MadAsAHatter
  • Start date Start date

Rig Talk's best shit poster that posts shit.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dude begged me for clips and then doesn’t listen to them when I post them. Fuckin clips dude

I like PLX personally. He can certainly play guitar. I don't have a problem with him or his style. It is just part of his schtick if you will. But he doesn't click on links on the Internet (so he says), even when it is clearly youtube or soundcloud do I don't get that part :dunno:

I've thought about making some clips to share with my Edwards LP and Twin but it's still way down my list of to-dos. I have an EP to finish. Last weekend 3 gigs. No gigs this weekend so rehearse and record new material. Mucho guitar time lately I'm already ready for the season to wind down and I got months to go.....

My favorite thing about Kemper, or any other modeling equipment is how easy it is to record. I plug my guitar to the Kemper, the Kemper to my phone and hit record. No need for mics or preamps or anything.

It’s not the tone of the gods but it would be good enough to put on a track I think

I like PLX personally. He can certainly play guitar. I don't have a problem with him or his style. It is just part of his schtick if you will. But he doesn't click on links on the Internet (so he says), even when it is clearly youtube or soundcloud do I don't get that part :dunno:
He will clink on links when he feels like it. For instance the clip I posted above, he commented on my weight but not my playing. Which is fine because if he thought it sucked he would have commented on it, so his silence is telling on its own.
I don’t expect anyone to listen to my clips but you’d think the person asking for them would lol

I mean take me for example. I'm the opposite. I don't gig and can't even play guitar and I still post clips :LOL:

But in the end, I enjoy electric guitar amplification the most and really enjoy trying to understand how it all works. If I can pass on a tidbit or advice from time to time I will, but I also try to stay in my own lane.

@MadAsAHatter - who is your pick? Mine is probably Helmut or MistaGuitah. Or some of that old crew that used to post in here in early 2023 :dunno:
Nothing wrong with sharing clips. Nothing wrong with not sharing clips. You don't need to be an amazing player to give a good taste of the tones inside of a specific piece of gear. Besides all the money is in the first five frets do you guys know "Tennessee Whiskey" (no ma'am we mostly drink Kentucky Bourbon in this here band) haha.....

Who was the member who got axed over the Grace Bowers thread? That was pretty much the last true shitposting I've seen here. Dude was all butthurt he didn't get total agreement. :LOL:

My favorite thing about Kemper, or any other modeling equipment is how easy it is to record. I plug my guitar to the Kemper, the Kemper to my phone and hit record. No need for mics or preamps or anything.

It’s not the tone of the gods but it would be good enough to put on a track I think

It would definitely be sonically more convenient than a cranked Twin for recording no doubt. I have a Sony HDR MV-1 camera that does pretty good live audio that I would probably use, then just upload it to youtube. I hate fiddling with my phone and am not a very tech savvy guy but the Sony is brain dead level easy, which for me is really saying something because I am such a luddite.

It would definitely be sonically more convenient than a cranked Twin for recording no doubt. I have a Sony HDR MV-1 camera that does pretty good live audio that I would probably use, then just upload it to youtube. I hate fiddling with my phone and am not a very tech savvy guy but the Sony is brain dead level easy, which for me is really saying something because I am such a luddite.

I tried a captor X for a while before I was ready to let go of tubes which made recording easy too. Same principle, guitar to amp, amp to captor, captor to recording device.
Once I accepting that impulse responses were close enough, I decided modeling was close enough too, especially with the added bonus of having so many sounds to choose from.

If it’s all you have to work with it’s fine, but I think anything is better than an iPhone microphone. I speak low as it is, but this quality is balls.
Cool guitar though

@MadAsAHatter - who is your pick? Mine is probably Helmut or MistaGuitah. Or some of that old crew that used to post in here in early 2023 :dunno:

Most of my couple of pics have already been nominated.
Of course Arch Stanton.
Sharley-Dan's on the list.
Even though he hasn't posted in a bit, MistaGuitar can go unhinged
I'd put VonBon on there because he can say some funny shit when he's on a roll
Same thing with Anusrar. <-- I'm still chuckling at that nickname; sorry dude it's funny.
Buttpicker posts shit just to be argumentative.
And it couldn't be a shit posting shit nomination list without the German caterpillar himself.

Most of my couple of pics have already been nominated.
Of course Arch Stanton.
Sharley-Dan's on the list.
Even though he hasn't posted in a bit, MistaGuitar can go unhinged
I'd put VonBon on there because he can say some funny shit when he's on a roll
Same thing with Anusrar. <-- I'm still chuckling at that nickname; sorry dude it's funny.
Buttpicker posts shit just to be argumentative.
And it couldn't be a shit posting shit nomination list without the German caterpillar himself.

Anusrar has been around for a while so the novelty had worn off by the time PLX used it (here). Analwarts27 was the first I remember but it didn’t have much staying power.

What I’m saying is that dudes on guitar forums have been obsessed with my butthole for a while now. It comes with the territory I suppose

Not even close, it’s charveldan.
Talks shit and flat out lies about stuff and then post’s 2nd grade memes when he figures out we’re onto him, or acts like you are the problem just like he has for decades.

I tried a captor X for a while before I was ready to let go of tubes which made recording easy too. Same principle, guitar to amp, amp to captor, captor to recording device.
Once I accepting that impulse responses were close enough, I decided modeling was close enough too, especially with the added bonus of having so many sounds to choose from.

If it’s all you have to work with it’s fine, but I think anything is better than an iPhone microphone. I speak low as it is, but this quality is balls.
Cool guitar though

Dude
You can fingerpick!
I wish I could do that, if you take my pick away you might as well turn my amp off…

I like PLX!
and Anusrar too.. 😊
I think if you guys had a beer together you’d be fine. That’s probably the case for most of us in here..
Not all of us, but most of us 😂
I don’t like beer, can I have an iced tea or something? Water with a lemon?

I considered posting some clips here once. For about 4.5 seconds.

As for the shitposter award, I am at a loss. Some of the guys that used to be here ( and probably still are under a different name) were way worse than anyone who's been around here the last 6 months or so. That Beater prick. And there's another dude who was really an arrogant cocksucker who's name escapes me now. I don't think AYNIRAR qualifies as a shit poster. He picks some silly shit to talk about but I think he's just trying to make a conversation, not really stir up shit. As much as some of you guys fuck with him you sure as fuck noticed when he wasn't around. Dude was off doing something else for like 4 hours and you started a now long running thread about where he was. :ROFLMAO:

I think even Sharvell Dan doesn't qualify because while I think most of his opinions are retarded, I also think he believes them and is simply stating his opinion like everyone else does, albeit usually in a semi-belligerent way.

I vote Monkey Man with all the big asses. :cool:

Some of the guys that used to be here ( and probably still are under a different name) were way worse than anyone who's been around here the last 6 months or so.
True. The mods cleaned house.

I also agree that peeps who believe what they're saying don't necessarily qualify as shit posters; they're simply arguing for their POV.

I'd put MistahGuitar in that category. One doesn't need to know a Helluva lot about Christianity to see that he knows his stuff. Dude gets it but IMHO peeps discount his valid assertions 'cause of the manner in which he conveys them.

I vote Monkey Man with all the big asses. :cool:
Guilty as-charged. :dunno:

All 4 of my daily bikini pics today were ass ones. :LOL: :doh:

Does anyone remember ShatGPT? That bot was an idiot. I heard that Shatsy started up a cult with some other defunct software on a DPRK spy satellite where they worship the Nazca Lines.

I considered posting some clips here once. For about 4.5 seconds.

As for the shitposter award, I am at a loss. Some of the guys that used to be here ( and probably still are under a different name) were way worse than anyone who's been around here the last 6 months or so. That Beater prick. And there's another dude who was really an arrogant cocksucker who's name escapes me now. I don't think AYNIRAR qualifies as a shit poster. He picks some silly shit to talk about but I think he's just trying to make a conversation, not really stir up shit. As much as some of you guys fuck with him you sure as fuck noticed when he wasn't around. Dude was off doing something else for like 4 hours and you started a now long running thread about where he was. :ROFLMAO:

I think even Sharvell Dan doesn't qualify because while I think most of his opinions are retarded, I also think he believes them and is simply stating his opinion like everyone else does, albeit usually in a semi-belligerent way.
While I agree on almost everything you said,
And I have no problem with anyone stating their opinions, Even if I don’t agree, I can assure you shirleydan does not believe everything he says.. he knows it’s bullshit but doesn’t think anyone else knows or will call him out on it.. If I think someone is lying their ass off, I have no problem calling them out on it .. And once that happens, everything that comes out of their mouth afterwards is suspect..
I’ll leave it at that.. I know you have no reason to see this any other way and that’s fine 👍
Carry on

Back