Was on the fence, Now 100% TRUMP 2024

• Thread starter Thread starter Artjr
  • Start date Start date

CNN Sounds the Alarm on Biden’s Sinking Job Ratings – Majority of Democrats Want Alternative to Joe Biden in 2024​

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/09/cnn-sounds-alarm-bidens-sinking-job-ratings-majority/

0-1294.jpg

Dummy B. starts off the day with his/her TDS, what a little cunt. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Pigasshole the groupie starts off their day by following up on every single post I made in the time they were passed out due to the fumes in their mom’s trailer.

Dummy B. up early as usual starting out the day doing nothing but posting because he/she has zero life in that single bedroom. He/she loves getting that last word in, if he/she doesn't, he/she goes mental! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Dummy B. up early as usual starting out the day doing doing nothing but posting because he/she has zero life in that single bedroom. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I’m enjoying a delicious breakfast and a Bloody Mary on a beautiful Caribbean island while I laugh at all you pitiful sodbusting hillbillies. Cheers. 🥂

Dummy B. up early as usual starting out the day doing nothing but posting because he/she has zero life in that single bedroom. He/she loves getting that last word in, if he/she doesn't, he/she goes mental! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

It’s comical to see him follow us around, like a lost little puppy, and then he attempts desperately to turn it around like we are following him…

Gotta love it, same old movie. The rerun we’ve seen hundreds of times.

:hys: :hys: :hys:

Back