Was on the fence, Now 100% TRUMP 2024

• Thread starter Thread starter Artjr
  • Start date Start date
🤡BagelTranny🤡

When there’s just no one else to agree with Donnie’s ridiculous, nonsense, bullshit.

🤡Donnies Puppet Show🤡

:hys:

IMG_0958.jpeg

@Bagel and Creamcheese @Tranny Jesus @CrazyNutz

You three are more deceitful than a crazed serial killer..........for real.

Trump's crimes? You can't even name them....

Crimes?...Look at Biden and THERE is a true and OBVIOUS criminal that is being protected by the Dem Gestapo........for real.

Any credibility you 3 thought you had is totally devoid and your word means shit............serious Jack shit.

I'd trust a murderer before I would trust any of you 3 mentally damaged and socially dangerous miscreants.

So, for Sunday..........a very GO FUCK YOURSELVES YOU LYING CUNTS...............................hurry up and start pushing up the daisies as the word will be better INSTANTLY.

Dude, you know it’s all fake, right?

:hys:

They should clone Trump and have him run (and win) for the next 200yrs.....at least.

In the meantime, round up all the Dems and lock them up for LIFE.

Any Dem sympathiser should ALSO be locked up ....for life.

Any person thinking positive thoughts about a Dem should be locked up.........for life.

For real!
There’s a booster shot for that.

Stay tuned.

Quit pushing that line guys.

He explained what he meant at the time and it was obvious anyway.

Just not a cool area to start accusations; risks suspension...
I get you man.

I mostly do it because he acts like people can't accidentally word shit wrong like his famous Bidumb quote about the "most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics" bullshit.

I can still use the quote function to throw his post about it back at him though right?

Of course; what peeps say, they say. :dunno:

EDIT:
2 days later I see you've been spamming it. Enough already mate.

Single Donnie the Stalker always likes to bring it up because...:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Which single Donnie are you talking to, Single Donnie Bagel or Single Donnie Stripped?

I mention what I did because I'm quoting what @YabbaDabbaDoo actually said. And our hairy tree swinging mod :giggle: said that's ok.

OP.
I'm worried about you.
Shit. It took you almost 3 yrs to figure this out.
8 yrs if you count the 2016 campaign

Back