Weirdest Gear Deal Ever: the Tale of How Severe G.A.S Led a Man to Madness

• Thread starter Thread starter mooncobra
  • Start date Start date
Oh yeah, the least self aware person I’ve ever seen. A true lunatic of the highest order. He was wildly entertaining!

But, I have to admit, when he resurfaced as Chester Nimitz and people realized it was him, I became secretly excited over his glorious return. Against all odds, he triumphantly returned, bolder than ever. The leader of the Friedman army was back, and he meant business.

That dude didn’t mess around. When he launched his salvo, the entire forum shuddered in horror. Everyone knew Charvel Dan was about to start dropping powerful and omnipotent knowledge.

I remember hoping Steve K would come out to play and initiate battle, and trade blows with Charvel Dan. As a wordsmith, Steve K was an adept, the polar opposite to Charvel Dans crude gutter humor. But, every once in a while, Charvel Dan put up a flurry of dazzling nature and ended with a volley of pure creative genius, albeit, crude and lowbrow. But it eventually fizzled out because he devolved into a furious and mumbling primordial troglodyte, then vanished for a few days while off to lick his wounds preparing to fight another day.

But, am I the only one here who dares to dream? I would not even be surprised if Charvel Dan was an online persona constructed by a master of psychology and the human mind because I used to think to myself, “is he for real, does he believe what he is saying and think we believe it? Whoa!?!”
Hey man, have you ever considered writing children’s books?

Oh yeah, the least self aware person I’ve ever seen. A true lunatic of the highest order. He was wildly entertaining!

But, I have to admit, when he resurfaced as Chester Nimitz and people realized it was him, I became secretly excited over his glorious return. Against all odds, he triumphantly returned, bolder than ever. The leader of the Friedman army was back, and he meant business.

That dude didn’t mess around. When he launched his salvo, the entire forum shuddered in horror. Everyone knew Charvel Dan was about to start dropping powerful and omnipotent knowledge.

I remember hoping Steve K would come out to play and initiate battle, and trade blows with Charvel Dan. As a wordsmith, Steve K was an adept, the polar opposite to Charvel Dans crude gutter humor. But, every once in a while, Charvel Dan put up a flurry of dazzling nature and ended with a volley of pure creative genius, albeit, crude and lowbrow. But it eventually fizzled out because he devolved into a furious and mumbling primordial troglodyte, then vanished for a few days while off to lick his wounds preparing to fight another day.

But, am I the only one here who dares to dream? I would not even be surprised if Charvel Dan was an online persona constructed by a master of psychology and the human mind because I used to think to myself, “is he for real, does he believe what he is saying and think we believe it? Whoa!?!”
Hilarious!

Mike, you are on a roll recently with your posts!

I can barely put together a coherent thought lately, but you’ve been spitting out some gems.
👍

That was a pretty good rundown off the top of your head
not to derail the tone here, but admittedly, it was mostly top of my head. No research, lol, but with recent developments I’ve been a little nostalgic lately about RT moments that had me rolling. I want to remember the good stuff.

Back