Whack Job Alert

• Thread starter Thread starter YabbaDabbaDoo
  • Start date Start date
capsule_616x353.jpg

You realize why all of the guys here are relegated to this dank, depressing corner of the internet, right? It isn’t because they are geniuses who have figured it all out. It isn’t because they espouse the majority opinion in heroic manner. It is entirely because nobody else wants to be subject to the bullshit you all spread. So you sit here blowing smoke into one another. Nobody else cares that none of you want to grow up.

If it's all blowing smoke bullshit then it should be pretty easy to counter the info in the video.

But all you did was come in calling people "total idiots". That's a hell of an argument there. Did you drop the mic after that one?

Most of the stuff being posted in these threads is the stuff that the mainstream media has adamantly refused to report on . To long time mainstream media viewers much of it is shocking and foreign to them and they automatically think it can't be correct because what they have been conditioned to believe is the complete opposite .

The government is not your friend , they don't care about anyone's well being except their own . That's why all employees of the government and government agencies are exempt from the jab . What's being shown in many of these threads is what the WEF members have said word for word out of their OWN MOUTHS . The mainstream wants people to believe it's just conspiracy stuff and not believe what you're being told directly . They really do think people are that stupid and unfortunately many of them are.

I personally couldn't give two shits whether people take it seriously or not because I know some won't but I also know many will . Each individual will believe whatever they believe . The most important thing to me is that the information is posted for all to see that's it because you will NEVER EVER see this stuff reported on from any government affiliated or mainstream source , It's NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN.

Thank God for all the whistleblower from the CDC, FDA , FBI etc.. who risk their careers and lives because they know what's happening cannot continue .

Most of the stuff being posted in these threads is the stuff that the mainstream media has adamantly refused to report on . To long time mainstream media viewers much of it is shocking and foreign to them and they automatically think it can't be correct because what they have been conditioned to believe is the complete opposite .

The government is not your friend , they don't care about anyone's well being except their own . That's why all employees of the government and government agencies are exempt from the jab . What's being shown in many of these threads is what the WEF members have said word for word out of their OWN MOUTHS . The mainstream wants people to believe it's just conspiracy stuff and not believe what you're being told directly . They really do think people are that stupid and unfortunately many of them are.

I personally couldn't give two shits whether people take it seriously or not because I know some won't but I also know many will . Each individual will believe whatever they believe . The most important thing to me is that the information is posted for all to see that's it because you will NEVER EVER see this stuff reported on from any government affiliated or mainstream source , It's NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN.

Thank God for all the whistleblower from the CDC, FDA , FBI etc.. who risk their careers and lives because they know what's happening cannot continue .

Agreed. Great post.

I like the point Altiyan makes about all the churches of every denomination have not warned of any of this.

If it's all blowing smoke bullshit then it should be pretty easy to counter the info in the video.

But all you did was come in calling people "total idiots". That's a hell of an argument there. Did you drop the mic after that one?
You want me to refute your refutations?

So, shout it loud…in a room of 12 believers…

You realize why all of the guys here are relegated to this dank, depressing corner of the internet, right? It isn’t because they are geniuses who have figured it all out. It isn’t because they espouse the majority opinion in heroic manner. It is entirely because nobody else wants to be subject to the bullshit you all spread. So you sit here blowing smoke into one another. Nobody else cares that none of you want to grow up.

Ahhh, but you do, you do. so much👌🤡😂

JFK JR. LIVES

JFK JR. LIVES
Fucking true hey...............................we had lunch last week and he said MOST of the RT OT fuckers are all shit for brains.....I really don't know if he was including you Inbred. We play pool every Thursday night..................down at the local strip joint.

Back