What happened to Blades amps?

• Thread starter Thread starter mooncobra
  • Start date Start date
Haven't heard anything about him in a while. Don't know if it's still there, but his shop was 5 or 6 miles from my house.

I can't believe this guy is still a legend in the forum community. Every forum has their tale.
I just found out dude tattoos a couple hours north from me. I have to go up there and get a snake fang or something. LOL
Bro, look at the yelp reviews, people were going septic, acquiring hep c, and even rumors he gave them THE AIDS!!

I would've liked to play one, just to see if they sounded as good as that one dude in the demos made them sound.....but not one of the early ones with the horrendous solder joints. Maybe one of the later ones after he hired an amp builder to assemble them.

I remember when blades relationship with the dude who did the demo devolved into name calling and internet fighting, both telling the other they would beat each others asses. Blades ended it with, “you mess with the best, you die like the rest,” rendering this dude speechless and at a loss for words. How do you come back from such a profound and deep statement. You mess with the best, you die like the rest……. No words…… stage 10 master status achieved once again.

Viva la Billy!!!

I remember when blades relationship with the dude who did the demo devolved into name calling and internet fighting, both telling the other they would beat each others asses. Blades ended it with, “you mess with the best, you die like the rest,” rendering this dude speechless and at a loss for words. How do you come back from such a profound and deep statement. You mess with the best, you die like the rest……. No words…… stage 10 master status achieved once again.

Viva la Billy!!!

Who was it do you remember? For some reason I was thinking Jeff Hilligan but that can't be right.

Who was it do you remember? For some reason I was thinking Jeff Hilligan but that can't be right.
I think the name was Mike Himmel? He's a good player who has the EVH thing down to a T......a few months after the vid came out, they had a falling out which seemed hilarious at the time.....
Billy Bladez unhinged!!!

LOLOLOLOL holy cow. It just keeps getting better and better!
Ya this is a true story, or at least partially true as someone who went to get a tat was in the ER for a massive infection not long after.....tattoo artist my ass.....

Who in their right mind would get a tattoo from that shit fingered idiot ??? You’re asking for sepsis !

I think the name was Mike Himmel? He's a good player who has the EVH thing down to a T......a few months after the vid came out, they had a falling out which seemed hilarious at the time.....
Billy Bladez unhinged!!!
I always thought this song was cool. I'm noticing he loves to use filters on his videos to hide he is old...:unsure::ROFLMAO:

So settle for a noisier circuit to gain the ability to potentially put out a fire. You may have something there :yes:

For anyone who does not have the back story on this amp builder, this is a pretty good 3rd party summary :dunno:

Who ever made this is fucking genius.

Viva la Billy!!!

You can't drop a bomb like that and not provide a link.

Back