What's better than a Monomyth Modded Superlead? 2

• Thread starter Thread starter Mikeyboyeee
  • Start date Start date
M
Mikeyboyeee
Received my 1993 Shae modded amp this week.
Def dif sounding amps (which is why I bought it) . Both beasts. Haven't had much time on the 93RI yet, but seems to do lower gain tones better, sounds better with 1 or 2 guitars and is still a beast.
The 1974 is a fire breather with this harmonic blooming on the notes. It's great!
Heres a pic. I'll do vids after I feel better and get a de lisle 4x4 switcher.
Missing is the Butterslax. Had to make room for the new Monomyth.

Attachments

• 20210824_073436.jpg
    20210824_073436.jpg
    6.1 MB · Views: 1,104
Was gonna say, maybe the Skeleton key haha.

I got the Origin and it's fucking incredible. But I do have to say that white prototype that the skeleton key was based on has one of the best tones I've ever heard. Shea said those tones are in the Skeleton key so idk, cant imagine it getting better than that.

Was gonna say, maybe the Skeleton key haha.

I got the Origin and it's fucking incredible. But I do have to say that white prototype that the skeleton key was based on has one of the best tones I've ever heard. Shea said those tones are in the Skeleton key so idk, cant imagine it getting better than that.
He seems really proud of the results with the Skeleton Key. Said it's the best thing he has ever done. If you've dealt with him then you know he is humble about his work and doesn't go overboard trying to sell you on it. It's like a buddy who buys an amp then turns you on to it if that makes sense.

So for him to be as happy with the finished product of the Skeleton Key says a lot. We spoke earlier this week and mine is looking to ship in October which is a huge relief cause I'm a bit broke ;) This gives me time to get in some overtime at work for the balance. I just wish some of the guys who got one after Reza would post some vids.

Received my 1993 Shae modded amp this week.
Def dif sounding amps (which is why I bought it) . Both beasts. Haven't had much time on the 93RI yet, but seems to do lower gain tones better, sounds better with 1 or 2 guitars and is still a beast.
The 1974 is a fire breather with this harmonic blooming on the notes. It's great!
Heres a pic. I'll do vids after I feel better and get a de lisle 4x4 switcher.
Missing is the Butterslax. Had to make room for the new Monomyth.
Welcome to the club.. Where ya been? LOL.. Waiting for the vids!

He seems really proud of the results with the Skeleton Key. Said it's the best thing he has ever done. If you've dealt with him then you know he is humble about his work and doesn't go overboard trying to sell you on it. It's like a buddy who buys an amp then turns you on to it if that makes sense.

So for him to be as happy with the finished product of the Skeleton Key says a lot. We spoke earlier this week and mine is looking to ship in October which is a huge relief cause I'm a bit broke ;) This gives me time to get in some overtime at work for the balance. I just wish some of the guys who got one after Reza would post some vids.

Nice, what # are you on the list?

Yeah I would love to hear some more clips.

Back