What's Stamped On Today's Democrats

• Thread starter Thread starter WGAF
  • Start date Start date
Krull":214hoki6 said:
:lol: :LOL: Antifa own guns too.

What the hell did you just post Clownnutz. Can't even read the print it's so shitty. :lol: :LOL:

That's your man crush test he's always bragging about :lol: :LOL:

Krull":3tujncmz said:
CNutz":3tujncmz said:
Krull":3tujncmz said:
:lol: :LOL: Antifa own guns too.

What the hell did you just post Clownnutz. Can't even read the print it's so shitty. :lol: :LOL:

That's your man crush test he's always bragging about :lol: :LOL:

Oh ok. It's blurry as fuck though. I'm sure it's a hoot.

Trump is a liar and thief so says his sister who is a retired federal judge.

Watch the banannarama baloney smack I am going to get from Krull

CNutz":ti083vcj said:
This thread wouldn't be complete w/out some sweet irony :lol: :LOL:

CsAjA4jXgAAqstm.jpg

trump_china_arrow.jpg

r

AP_18207143753725.jpg

20180726_trump03.jpg

Triggered in 3... 2... 1..PUMP MY ASS.

Old news CuntWit, these are the same workers & factory of Nike, Apple Store, Intel etc etc .... :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Trump only got his merch done there because as a shared service center the savings were HUGE.
+ the tech cheats promised Trump, like they do the American people, their factories DIDN'T have cheap slave labor.
:shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

You fucking loser........................EVERY time as you're owned. :loco: :loco: :loco: :loco: :loco: :loco:

\:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/

Who the fuck cares where the banners are made.

Where in the US can you get these done since it all went to China during the Obama years?

China planted the virus in the US and if Biden wins, China will partner with the US for a cure and own us like it used to be during the Obama and Biden days.

Sitedrifter":1t1qendj said:

Where in the US can you get these done since it all went to China during the Obama years?

China planted the virus in the US and if Biden wins, China will partner with the US for a cure and own us like it used to be during the Obama and Biden days.

WGAF":1t1qendj said:
If you flip over a Democrat you will find a label that say's MADE IN CHINA.

I don't care acutally, I'm simply pointing out the irony of this deluded fuckwad's comment :lol: :LOL:

Sitedrifter":21zfepah said:

You can find banner printing, sign shops, etc. ALL OVER THE PLACE in the USA :lol: :LOL:

CNutz":1vvxpgn3 said:
Sitedrifter":1vvxpgn3 said:

WGAF":1vvxpgn3 said:

I don't care acutally, I'm simply pointing out the irony of this deluded fuckwad's comment :lol: :LOL:
You DO know that the Trump team who commissioned the Merch from has no idea where they were going to be made.

It's NOT like Trump personally commissioned China to make the stuff.

The REAL irony is, you spew this BS but you're clueless on how business & procurement actually work.

NumbNutz!!

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

CNutz":1qz699r0 said:
WGAF":1qz699r0 said:
CNutz":1qz699r0 said:
Sitedrifter":1qz699r0 said:

WGAF":1qz699r0 said:

You DO know that the Trump team who commissioned the Merch from has no idea where they were going to be made.

It's NOT like Trump personally commissioned China to make the stuff.

The REAL irony is, you spew this BS but you're clueless on how business & procurement actually work.

NumbNutz!!

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

You're just painting Trump out to be a HUGE failure, keep going. Like I said before you guys own yourselves, this is too easy. :lol: :LOL:

It's funny, I look at you as low IQ loser on every front.

Check out the Dems if you CAN handle the truth & get back to us.

Otherwise, keep pumping your brother hard as it's the Cnutz way.

:gethim: :gethim: :gethim: :gethim: :gethim: :gethim: :gethim: :gethim: :gethim: :gethim: :gethim: :gethim:

WGAF":2vow02ak said:
It's funny, I look at you as low IQ loser on every front.

That sounds like something a low IQ loser would say to someone that just brutally owned their ass :hys:

Krull":2fuvnn14 said:
Wanna try harder there clownnutz?

Alright what you about this Pelosi cunt? I think this is ironic, don't you think?

Krull":1c86yt5t said:
CNutz":1c86yt5t said:
I can never satisfy you, are you bleeding? :lol: :LOL:

Congratulations Clownnutz, you were able to spot irony on an issue that went mainstream. How do you do it? :hys:

Yup I knew it, you're hormonal. Are you having hot flashes? :hys:

CNutz":1svv23o2 said:
Krull":1svv23o2 said:
CNutz":1svv23o2 said:

Congratulations Clownnutz, you were able to spot irony on an issue that went mainstream. How do you do it? :hys:

Krull is a bitch? :hys: :hys: :hys: :hys:

CNutz":jogckiyz said:
Krull":jogckiyz said:
CNutz":jogckiyz said:
All I know ClownNutz is I'm in heat and I want you badly and NOW! :bleh: :bleh: :bleh: :bleh: :bleh:

WGAF":pfo1b72r said:
CNutz":pfo1b72r said:
Krull":pfo1b72r said:
CNutz":pfo1b72r said:
All I know ClownNutz is I'm in heat and I want you badly and NOW! :bleh: :bleh: :bleh: :bleh: :bleh:

Careful Krull will be jealous, and go full karen if you keep it up. :lol: :LOL:
nhQTfiJ_d.webp

CNutz":35cfrxa0 said:
WGAF":35cfrxa0 said:
Krull":35cfrxa0 said:
Careful Krull will be jealous, and go full karen if you keep it up.
nhQTfiJ_d.webp
Hilarious dipstick. :thumbsdown:

I've got a full sack and enough to go round to all my lovers. Having said that, I'm saving my fresh 4skin just for YOU.
:bleh: :bleh: :bleh: :bleh: :bleh: :bleh:

WGAF":30nk28a4 said:
I've got a full sack and enough to go round to all my lovers. Having said that, I'm saving my fresh 4skin just for YOU. [/b] :bleh: :bleh: :bleh: :bleh: :bleh: :bleh:

You're still owning yourself

"in heat" (of a female mammal) in the receptive period of the sexual cycle; in estrus

That means you're waiting for a cock, dumb ass :lol: :LOL: :lol: :LOL: :lol: :LOL:

Back