What's the deal with this new TGP spinoff forum?

• Thread starter Thread starter jchrisf
  • Start date Start date
An idiot to you and some others but I have no issue with him , I love his (Fuck you liberal scum) attitude . I didn't talk about the Ignore button , try to be accurate on who you quote .
JFC, anybody with half a brain could tell that my first sentence applied to you, while my second statement was directed towards people that use the ignore function. Fuck! Your response makes me want to computer fantasy ignore you but I'm capable of using my mind for that. SMH.

JFC, anybody with half a brain could tell that my first sentence applied to you, while my second statement was directed towards people that use the ignore function. Fuck! Your response makes me want to computer fantasy ignore you but I'm capable of using my mind for that. SMH.
Look stripped rectum aka stripped anus or whatever the fuck your name is . I know the first part was directed at me , I was talking about the second part .

From now on STOP quoting me because I'M NEVER RESPONDING DIRECTLY TO YOU . I have no use for you since you have already admitted that you're a communist who wants the USA destroyed. Typically I would take people like you and beat them without mercy to near death and than revive them so I can beat them again but I refuse to do that to people who suffer from mild mental retardation from birth like you do .

Enjoy the rest of your evening.

Look stripped rectum aka stripped anus or whatever the fuck your name is . I know the first part was directed at me , I was talking about the second part .

From now on STOP quoting me because I'M NEVER RESPONDING DIRECTLY TO YOU . I have no use for you since you have already admitted that you're a communist who wants the USA destroyed. Typically I would take people like you and beat them without mercy to near death and than revive them so I can beat them again but I refuse to do that to people who suffer from mild mental retardation from birth like you do .

Enjoy the rest of your evening.
Again, I don't need to be that "accurate on who I quote" because anybody with common sense that's paying attention to this thread could understand my post. Maybe you shouldn't be so triggered.

Screenshot_20221115-230554~2.png

Also, I was using sarcasm when I said I was a commie that wants to destroy the USA. Fucking A! :rolleyes:

Gotta love keyboard warriors. Beat me to near death huh? Lol. Whatever, try posting with some civility.

Screenshot_20221115-230554~3.png

Enjoy your evening too brother ccn. :cheers:

Again, I don't need to be that "accurate on who I quote" because anybody with common sense that's paying attention to this thread could understand my post. Maybe you shouldn't be so triggered.

View attachment 144895

Also, I was using sarcasm when I said I was a commie that wants to destroy the USA. Fucking A! :rolleyes:

Gotta love keyboard warriors. Beat me to near death huh? Lol. Whatever, try posting with some civility.

View attachment 144898

Enjoy your evening too brother ccn. :cheers:
Aw, fucks sake.

Can you two please stop bickering so we can get back on topic ?

@ShredSquatch I think the thread you started was deleted. I don't see it anymore and my post count dropped again.

I think it was in the scrubbed TGP ban thread, but I can't remember exactly where Drew said they were trying to attract higher profile players that usually avoid forums to join. Offering that they wouldn't have to deal with the usual shit. Now entire threads they don't like or put them in a negative light are being deleted from existence. Seems like typical TGP tactics to me.

@ShredSquatch I think the thread you started was deleted. I don't see it anymore and my post count dropped again.

I think it was in the scrubbed TGP ban thread, but I can't remember exactly where Drew said they were trying to attract higher profile players that usually avoid forums to join. Offering that they wouldn't have to deal with the usual shit. Now entire threads they don't like or put them in a negative light are being deleted from existence. Seems like typical TGP tactics to me.
Looks like it. I'm done with that place. Pretty pathetic moderation to do that and not just lock the thread and give an explanation.

~ss

They scrubbed all of that off their forum because it made them look duplicitous and stupid.

:cool:
Weird place... if they can't take and then delete what was poasted... I suhr as hell ain't going back. RIDICULOUS!

~ss

Weird place... if they can't take and then delete what was poasted... I suhr as hell ain't going back. RIDICULOUS!

~ss
They were too busy being distracted by the fact that I defeated the "profanity filter" and still landed the jokes.

They were too busy being distracted by the fact that I defeated the "profanity filter" and still landed the jokes.

Well one thing was definitely your joke... I don't think the profanity was an issue as I saw way worse than what you poasted.

~ss

So I'm trying to see what's going on hear... @Stripped Rights are your really a commy that hates 'Merica?

~ss

Thanks and wat else do I need to no about hear?

~ss
:oops: Don't poast after midnight or the mean girls will get you.

(y)If you use the "Ignore" button, make sure you inform the entire forum who you're ignoring, and why..

:unsure: then turn off the ignore button, read their posts and go, "See, that's why I'm ignoring that dude !"

:pChugga Chugga Chug Chugga SQUEEEEE : good

:mad: Dweedle Dweedle Dweedle REEEEE : bad

Back