Where's Picasso? He's Being Missed

• Thread starter Thread starter WGAF
  • Start date Start date
Your only sex is with yourself, and your alter egos gigajizzass, picaasshole and kuntt. So go fuck yourself. (I guess four times ?)

paulyc":1e2i8tcp said:
Your only sex is with yourself, and your alter egos gigajizzass, picaasshole and kuntt. So go fuck yourself. (I guess four times ?)

BTW: Where's that rapier wit of yours retard?

I can promise you I'm not an alt & there is only one userid for me. Ask Mailman. :thumbsup:

You're correct, the best sex is with yourself as you know the job is going to be done exactly how you want it. In your case with BadTrip as mentioned above it's Upside Down for you. :thumbsup:

Given your lack of brain cells I'm impressed you could actually count to four because I thought 1 would be your limit fucknuckles.

So count this bitch!

TnhRcLn.jpg

\:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/

Ooooh, such a burn. Where's your rapier wit ? The finger ? Did you just get off the short school bus window licker ? Go back down to mom's basement and sit in your puddle of drool.

paulyc":1uycxhqg said:
Ooooh, such a burn. Where's your rapier wit ? The finger ? Did you just get off the short school bus window licker ? Go back down to mom's basement and sit in your puddle of drool.

C'mon Man, you must have more than the above?

Joe Biden is faster than you these days.

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Like I give a rat's ass what you think ? Typical internet tough guy.

paulyc":1a4f4vp9 said:
Like I give a rat's ass what you think ? Typical internet tough guy.
Stop whining, it's about fun and wit. NOTHING MORE.

I actually don't know you so how the fuck can I be tough with you.

Again, it's about shit stirring & wit.

Have a few beers, regroup & then get back in the game.

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

shit stirring and some wit, WTF is wrong with you damn it?

WGAF = Krull = Fuckwit Premios

Sitedrifter":29y4tj06 said:

Damn straight you retarded clown.

WGAF":1cuxe1s9 said:
Sitedrifter":1cuxe1s9 said:

This is way cool. Reminds me of Anaximenes of Lampsacus. Al's cool persuasion teacher back in the day.

Nice beat. :thumbsup:

Giga.Blast":2x90ia6j said:
WGAF":2x90ia6j said:
Sitedrifter":2x90ia6j said:

This is way cool. Reminds me of Anaximenes of Lampsacus. Al's cool persuasion teacher back in the day.

Nice beat. :thumbsup:

I liked you at first but now you show you are just a dumb fucked twit like FuckWit.

You are a nut job jackoff.

Picasso":2linaju0 said:
Sitedrifter":2linaju0 said:
Yeah and that asswipe is our president...

Yes he is Sitecock :thumbsup:

Yes and I love it that You Wish he was yours. Instead,you have some old bag running the show over there or at least, TAKING YOUR money for her and her families pleasure.

That must really suck, huh Piccasswipe? :hys: :hys:

Trump is on his way to doing the same thing in the US. Making it a monarchy. Now I see why you like him so much. :hys:

Sitedrifter":2aai64rg said:
Picasso":2aai64rg said:
Sitedrifter":2aai64rg said:

Yes and I love it that You Wish he was yours. Instead,you have some old bag running the show over there or at least, TAKING YOUR money for her and her families pleasure.

Trump is on his way to doing the same thing in the US. Making it a monarchy. Now I see why you like him so much. :hys:

President Trump lives in your head Sitecock, I can't wait to see how unhinged you are when he is re-elected :thumbsup:

Picasso":o8t64g9e said:
Sitedrifter":o8t64g9e said:
Picasso":o8t64g9e said:
Sitedrifter":o8t64g9e said:

President Trump lives in your head Sitecock, I can't wait to see how unhinged you are when he is re-elected :thumbsup:

No, Trump will not win. The mail in ballots will put the libs over the edge and it will be a landslide in favor of slow Joe. :hys: :hys:

Back