Who here thinks the outcome of the 2024 election will be determined on guitar forums ?

• Thread starter Thread starter Samhain
  • Start date Start date
What kind of perv posts this rasist sexual crap?

It’s the original pervert that posted it, he’s the psychopath sick racist😂😂😢😢😢

6BC29D7D-008C-4F39-9B90-DD97AA3AE624.jpeg

Or someone trying to test the boundaries of what is or isn't allowed on a forum?

Oh wait, you don't process the truth so you keeping thinking along the lines of your
freak pal Keith.
Spoken like a true sociopath... Zero accountability - no regret. If you have actually quit drinking, have you planned on taking a fearless moral inventory? The idea of a narcissist reconciling his/her thoughts and actions is an oxymoron. Then again, reconciling, may just be what narcissists do best. i.e. All acts and statements are justified.

Last edited:
Spoken like a true sociopath... Zero accountability. If you have actually quit drinking, have you planned on taking a fearless moral inventory? The idea of a narcissist reconciling his/her thoughts and actions is an oxymoron. Then again, reconciling, may just be what narcissists do best. i.e. All acts and statements are justified.

Pardon me, but fuck off Mark.

He’s Embarrassing, just like Batman, I guess Batman is sleeping now, it’s daytime… He’s nocturnal😉
Apparently he has a night shift for work.

Back