Who is getting tickets???

• Thread starter Thread starter Dan Gleesak
  • Start date Start date
I got mine!

769DE54B-9204-495E-8C71-63EB4E5BBBAF.gif

Not I. I may check out some utube footage of this… baby metal.

Thanks. I was going to ask for some suggestions. Any good chugging or blast beats?

Their new stuff is a little djenty

This is probably their most blasty but the singing is heavy on the kawaii

Thanks. I was going to ask for some suggestions. Any good chugging or blast beats?
Wow, they can certainly play. A lot of choreography and pyrotechnics too. That might be fun to go to one of their shows.

P.S. - I don’t think I’ve ever seen a Japanese pit before. They usually stand pretty still.

Wow, they can certainly play. A lot of choreography and pyrotechnics too. That might be fun to go to one of their shows.

P.S. - I don’t think I’ve ever seen a Japanese pit before. They usually stand pretty still.
Yea man their backing bands are killer. The new drummer rips

The drumming in the last few mins of this is just bananas

Only way I'm buying tickets to a Dethklok show is if I can end up a casualty of it \m/

(Go Into The Water is one of the best metal songs of the 2000's imo)

Only way I'm buying tickets to a Dethklok show is if I can end up a casualty of it \m/

(Go Into The Water is one of the best metal songs of the 2000's imo)
It’s gonna be a fun show man. There is also some dude “Jason Richardson” opening the shows. I’ve heard about him and seen a few clips but don’t know a lot about him

It’s gonna be a fun show man. There is also some dude “Jason Richardson” opening the shows. I’ve heard about him and seen a few clips but don’t know a lot about him
Rad! I've been a fan of Brendan Small since Home Movies. Would be great to see him play live

Back